TWENTY | FULL MOON

ESTELLA BENNETT WAS CURRENTLY COMFORTABLE IN REMUS LUPIN'S LAP

ESTELLA BENNETT WAS CURRENTLY COMFORTABLE IN REMUS LUPIN'S LAP. It was not often that they were alone, just the two of them. Her soft hands were gently caressing his face, her thumb just tracing oh so delicately over the scar on his cheek. His hands were placed at her waist, underneath her white button up, which had been unbutton at least half way. She was still in uniform, though she had to discarded the cloak, tie, and shoes. That left the girl in her gray skirt and button up.

It was their study break, and the lads were currently serving detention for some chaos they had caused last night so it left the couple to do their own thing.

"I never thought I would say this,"Remus uttered against her soft, pink lips."But the lads need to get detention more often."

"Maybe you need to start giving them detention,"Estella pressed her mouth against his jaw line in a teasing manner. They still hadn't done anything, but they liked to teeter the line closely.

"I just might have to do that."

"We do have class soon,"Estella reminded him, as much as she would prefer to skip the class, she could just abandon James in potions. There is no telling what ruckus the boy would cause.

"I know,"Remus whispered, his lips connecting back against her, distracting the pink-haired girl from their conversation. The werewolf didn't want to think about his responsibilities at the moment because then he'd have to remember that the full moon was tomorrow. At least James and Estella didn't have detention tonight. They were gonna be there to help.

"Oh gross!" Sirius exclaimed as he entered the room, just getting back from his day detention,"I would say get a room, but I guess you did,"The lad smirked,"You about to shag? Should I leave?"

"We are not about to shag,"Estella told Sirius as she pulled away from Remus, detangling herself from him."We were about to get ready for Potions."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that,"Sirius murmured.

"Are you ditching?"Estella asked, earning a nod from long-haired boy. Her and Remus shared a look as he got ready for class.

"You coming, Stellar?" Remus asked, grabbing his bag.

"I'll catch up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute."

Sirius rolled his eyes, watching Remus go on without her."I don't need an intervention, I promise. I'll go tomorrow, I just can't be in class right now."

"What's wrong?" Estella asked curiously, sympathetically even."You have gone through hell the past couple months, you can talk to me, you know?"

"Look, we have enough to deal with since the full moon is tomorrow, my issues aren't important right now,"Sirius assured.

"I deal with the full moon and you,"Estella told him,"Plus, Remus is doing reasonably well this full moon. He hasn't lashed out or anything-"

"That's because all the energy he spends in anger is now going to sexual frustration," Sirius told her,"He hasn't been able to keep his hands off you the past couple days. His usual annoyance and anger is now lust."