𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 | 𝗕𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE DAILY PROPHET?" asked Theodore Fletcher once Estella had sat down at the Gryffindor table

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE DAILY PROPHET?" asked Theodore Fletcher once Estella had sat down at the Gryffindor table. The Ravenclaw had immediately sought her out, which was strange as Theodore usually met Estella on her way out of the Great Hall.

Estella turned slowly to look at Theodore, who was towering over her. The rest of the Marauders turned their attention to them curiously. James was the first to notice the rolled up Daily Prophet in his right hand. He caught a glimpse of the moving photograph on the front of the sports page.

Theodore looked concerned, his brows furrowed and lips in a tight line. His hair was a mess from where he had been anxiously threading his fingers through his dark locks.

"I have not," Estella yawned, still tired from her late detention the night before.

The entire Quidditch team has detention last night, and would have at least two more this week. Not to mention the entire Gryffindor house was basically on probation with McGonagall after the huge victory party destroyed the Common Room.

Theodore threw down a copy in front of the girl, and at first the words didn't register. But when they did, her blood ran cold.

On the front page of the sports section was an obnoxious photograph of her father from his 20s, back when he had just started his Quidditch career. He was obviously at a party, as lights flashed in the background and he was surrounded by a bunch of stranger, celebrating a victorious match. Edward was still sporting his Puddlemere United jersey, a red cup in one hand and a girl in the other. She believed the picture was taken before she was even born. It was the height of his career, he was just beginning. The woman in arms was vaguely familiar, Estella assumed this was her mother.

It wasn't this photograph that surprised her, though. She was used to seeing her father's younger days and the reckless way he partied.

It was the one right beside it of her, surrounded by lights in her Gryffindor jersey, drink in hand, and pressed against a boy with no face shown, who she knew was Remus.

The headline read:

A BOLD LEGACY

PUDDLEMERE UNITED'S KEEPER, EDWARD BENNETT, IS FAMOUS FOR HIS CARELESS ATTITUDE. IT IS WELL KNOWN HOW "BOLD BENNETT" CELEBRATED HIS VICTORIES BACK IN HIS YOUTH. ALTHOUGH YEARS HAVE PAST SINCE HIS RAVE DAYS, IT SEEMS THE BENNETTS ARE ALWAYS READY TO PARTY.

ESTELLA BENNETT IS MOST KNOWN FOR BEING THE SWEET DAUGHTER OF A CARELESS MAN. OUR SOURCES TELL US THAT SHE HAS RECENTLY JOINED THE GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH TEAM AT HOGWARTS. IT'S THE FIRST TIME ESTELLA BENNETT HAS PICKED UP THE BROOM IN ALL FIVE YEARS SHE HAS GONE TO SCHOOL.