THIRTY TWO | LOVE SICK

REMUS LUPIN LOVED ESTELLA BENNETT MORE THAN ANYTHING

REMUS LUPIN LOVED ESTELLA BENNETT MORE THAN ANYTHING. She was everything to the poor werewolf. He could see a future with her, there was no doubt about that. With the pink-haired girl by his side, he felt like he could do anything. If anything was certain, it was that Remus was more than ready to take the big step.

There is nothing that could phase him at this point. He wanted his future with Estella Bennett. All his doubts washed away when he thought of his future with the pink-haired girl. He wanted a family with her, whether it was adoption or...not. Sure, the idea scared him, but he wasn't opposed completely from the idea. No one knew how lycanthropy worked, but there was no evidence that children in the wolf would be like them. Unless they were birthed by the wolf in its form. Remus sensed that wouldn't be a problem for him. Maybe in the distant future, after the war, he would be willing to try...

However, that was thinking a little too far. He wanted to focus on once they got out of school. Remus Lupin wanted to marry Estella Bennett, and he had already spoken about the idea to Edward, who adored him. He didn't ask permission because Estella was an object, but he wanted Edward to know. In fact, he wanted opinions on how he should do it.

Estella deserved perfection, he knew that. He would wait until at least Christmas time because that was her favorite time of the year. He just needed a ring, which Edward had been generous enough to donate some money for. Of course, Remus had saved some of his own money.

"Earth to Moony!"Peter interrupted Remus from his train of thought. Suddenly, Remus was back in the dorm with Sirius and Peter. He was waiting for James to return from his Head Boy duties. Remus was still a prefect, and the big meeting had taken place on the Hogwarts Express. James being in charge was...odd, really odd.

"Sorry, sorry,"Remus muttered,"Lost in my thoughts."

"You could say that,"Sirius chuckled as he scanned over the Marauder's Map,"Prongs is on his way back with Lils."

"Where's Estella?"Peter asked curiously,"I haven't seen her all day."

Estella's schedule was hectic with the pressure of her Auror training on the line. She had all the same classes she had last year, but her grades matter more than ever. Remus knew she was stressed because she wanted nothing more to become an Auror. Remus was personally focusing on his DADA studies. Tomorrow's lesson was the patronus charm. It was a lesson they all were looking forward to.

"She's in McGongall's office, actually,"Sirius said curiously."I thought she was in the library."

"Weird,"Remus murmured, shrugging his shoulders.

"Pete, I really need you to stop staring at me,"Sirius snapped, turning his head to look at the boy staring at him.

"I just...can't get over how you look with short hair,"Peter admitted.