THRITY FOUR | RAGER

AS SEVENTH YEAR HAD STARTED TO COME TO THE END, THE MARAUDER WERE ITCHING TO CAUSE SOME CHAOS

AS SEVENTH YEAR HAD STARTED TO COME TO THE END, THE MARAUDER WERE ITCHING TO CAUSE SOME CHAOS. Estella Bennett had been the one to propose a collective graduation party in a room that James had recently discovered during his Head Boy duties. Estella had sent a secretive invitation to all the seventh years, even the Slytherins. This would be the biggest party Hogwarts had seen during the Marauders time there.

The party would be held in the room James found on his prefect duties, it would be the perfect place as long as people wanted to party.

"This is going to be wicked!"Estella beamed as she whipped her wand around the room, making decoration in all the house colors around the huge venue of the room. They had charmed the drinks to be colors of red, green, blue, and yellow.

They had rigged the ceiling with various effects such as confetti and fog machines. Every couple hours, confetti or fog would fill the room. They had set up a muggle record system, thanks to Remus. It was charmed to change records frequently between bands of muggles and wizards. There a table for beer pong and an makeshift bar for replenishing drinks to keep the party going.

Everybody was dressed as stylish as possible. The lads dressed in their favorite outfits. James wore his quidditch shirt with his name proud displayed on the back. Sirius wore his signature leather jacket and a pair of tight jeans. Remus had chosen a new groovy floral shirt that he had never worn before. Lily was decked out in high waisted bellbottoms and a tight striped, yellow shirt. Estella wore a loose off-the-shoulder, white shirt and pair of high waisted, blue  shorts.

As the day came to an end, the seventh year students of Hogwarts had begun to communicate in a way so that everyone could sneak out without anyone noticing that had disappeared

As the day came to an end, the seventh year students of Hogwarts had begun to communicate in a way so that everyone could sneak out without anyone noticing that had disappeared. With a strategic play, the students had made their way to the Room of Requirement without a single consequence. The professors had no idea of party that the Marauders were throwing. It was by far their best scheme yet.

The teenagers flooded into the room that had now turned into a makeshift club, the lights were flashing a variation of red, green, yellow, and blue in celebration of all of the houses. In this room, there were no rivalries. All of the seventh year Slytherins had come, which shocked Estella, but they did. Severus Snape was drinking a green drink in the corner of the room. It was a sight she never though she'd see.