EIGHTEEN | HOME

ESTELLA WAS GREETED BY THE ONE and only Theodore Fletcher as soon as she stepped on to the Hogwarts Express

"Stella!" Theodore called out excitedly, dragging the Slytherin boy who he had grown fond of.

"Teddy! Louis!" Estella squealed, ignoring James' dramatic sigh as she got side tracked.

"Stellar, if someone takes our compartment-"

"Shut up!"

Louis Greengrass laughed at the two Gryffindors before he hugged Estella,"It's nice to see you, Bennett."

"I'm not your enemy, Lou," Estella reminded him,"Call me Stella or even Stellar-"

"Absolutely not," Sirius insisted,"That's a Marauder name, it's meant for Marauders only."

Louis chuckled from Teddy's side,"I like Stella, it's badass."

"Where's Remus?" Teddy asked excitedly, looking at Estella knowingly."I heard you spent two weeks with him..."

"And where did you hear that?"

"Remus might have told me," Theodore smirked,"He was pretty excited about it."

"Remus told you?" James asked incredulously,"He told Fletcher, but not me."

"You would have made a big deal about it," Estella explained,"You got weird when I told you I slept in his bed and-"

"Ah! Stop! Don't say anything else!"

"Oooh, you slept in his bed?" Louis teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh sod off," Estella replied,"All of you have your mind in the gutter."

"I know for a fact you didn't do more than fool around," Teddy chuckled, watching Estella look at him in shock.

"Remus told you!" Estella exclaimed in complete shock,"I knew he would tell the lads, but I didn't realize you guys had gotten close."

"We're friends now, he helped me get the guy, I helped him get the girl. I'm a tad invested in his life now," Teddy smiled happily,"I did play a part in getting you guys together."

"How sweet,"Estella laughed,"We got to go, James is afraid someone will take our compartment, even though Remus is probably already there."

"And she wants to see to Remus,"James added,"So we gotta go."

They waved them off as found their way to the compartment which didn't have Remus in it, but Lily Evans. There was no doubt that Lily was slowly integrating into their little group especially since she was now in on the biggest secret any of them had. That night they got high and Remus told her he was a werewolf he truly changed all their relationships with her. She really saw them for them that night, as a bunch of friends protecting their friend from anyone who might want to hurt him.