DELETED SCENE #2

𝕄𝔸ℝ𝔸𝕌𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕊
"𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?"

𝕄𝔸ℝ𝔸𝕌𝔻𝔼ℝ ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕊 "𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?"

SOFT,PLUSH BLANKET WERE STRUNG ACROSS THE DORMITORY. Feather filled pillows softened the ground underneath the blanket oasis as little lights lit the cave dimly. Books were strewn about from beside a sixteen-year-old Remus Lupin in the coziest sweater known to man. It was also the ugliest sweater that Sirius Black had ever seen, as he so eloquently vocalized when the werewolf pulled it on this morning.

Sirius Black was lounged in the left corner, secretly trying to jinx the book that was hovering over Remus' face. The teenage rebel was practically bare in the little safe haven expect for the warm, flannel trousers he wore. He twiddled with his wand, focusing on the book with a mischievous grin. Yet, he failed continuously.

At the lower right of the fort was Peter Pettigrew, was who was carefully sorting out all the plentiful snacks for their seemingly relaxing slumber party. The pudgy boy had done quite a job making sure he bought the right sweets and saltys for each member of the group. The good milky chocolates for Remus, the licorice wands for Sirius, salt water taffy for James, Fizzing Whizbees for Estella, and peppermint toads for himself.

In the lower left corner, James Potter laid on his stomach with shirt scrunched up in the middle where he had fidgeted so much. In front of him was the layered Marauder's Map, opened and buzzing with activity. The parchment was lit up with student's foot prints in the corridors and the Great Hall. There was about two hours until curfew and the halls were apparently vibrant as the year was slowly winding down with only a couple months left.

Estella Bennett was directly in the middle of pile of pillows, pressed against the soft fabric happily as she made a feather float with no wand whatsoever. In his soft, cotton shorts and thin tank top, the pink-haired girl was the most comfortable she had been in awhile.

"Padfoot, I swear to Merlin, if you don't—"

"No fighting in the fort!"Estella quickly shouted, turning on to her side in the mass of pillows.

"I wasn't doing anything!"Sirius defended with his hands up in defense and his wand between his fingers.

"Yeah, I'll never believe that,"Peter commented, his finger snagging the plastic of the packaging of a peppermint toad until it ripped open. The peppermint goodness filled his nostrils and Peter was in his happy place.

"Do you think Lily would say yes if I—"

"Oh, are we back to this?"Remus asked curiously, throwing his copy of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. The thick book fell onto the plush pillow with a soft thud. The five of them had been in this fort since late afternoon, and there was no plan to leave any time soon.

"Back? I don't think he ever left?"Estella interjected, earning her a wand to the head."Oi, you'll break your wand that way, and then what?"

"I'll get a new one!"