SEVENTEEN | SUMMER NIGHTS

LILY EVANS JOINED THE MARAUDERS AND ESTELLA on the hot summer day in July

LILY EVANS JOINED THE MARAUDERS AND ESTELLA on the hot summer day in July. It had been a incredibly long couple weeks for the Marauders as Sirius Black had arrived on the Potters' doorstep two days ago covered in bruises.

It had been determined that Sirius had run away after a violent argument with his prejudice parents. Though, Fleamont had healed most the boy's bruises, there was still some remaining on his cheek and arms. Sirius was now a permanent resident at the Potter household.

Despite the dreadful couple weeks they had, everything was looking up at the arrival of their favorite redhead, who was joining them for the Puddlemere United Quidditch game. Of course, Estella hadn't quite told her that they were staying with James Potter since her father was preparing the team for the big game tomorrow.

"Where are we going?" Lily questioned the pink haired girl as she pulled her across the lawn into the neighbor's.

"My dad isn't home, Lils, which means-"

"Don't say it!"

"We have to stay at the Potters, Lily," Estella told her, practically dragging her up the porch of the massive house."Euphemia and Fleamont are already expecting us, James and Sirius aren't even home yet. He doesn't even know, I can hide you in my room until tomorrow."

"You have your own room here?"

"Yes," Estella claimed,"But I rarely actually sleep there, I usually stay in James' room with him."

"Remus is okay with that?" questioned Lily as the two girl entered the Potters' mansion. The living room was much simpler than Lily expected. It had plenty of sitting room, a brick fireplace, and a large book case that made Lily's eyes widen. The walls were covered with artwork and photographs.

"We haven't really spoken about it," Estella admitted as she fell into leather couch,"But I haven't actually slept in James' room since we started dating, I stayed with Remus when dad did the last of his coaching for Puddlemere

"We haven't really spoken about it," Estella admitted as she fell into leather couch,"But I haven't actually slept in James' room since we started dating, I stayed with Remus when dad did the last of his coaching for Puddlemere."

Lily spun around, glancing at everything in the room as Mrs. Potter walked in,"This place is literally paradise, Stella, I'm in love."