TWENTY FIVE | VALENTINE

LOVE WAS IN THE AIR, AND THE MARAUDERS WERE TRULY FEELING IT

LOVE WAS IN THE AIR, AND THE MARAUDERS WERE TRULY FEELING IT. After a long break of sorrow and hardships, things were finally starting to look up. Valentine's Day arrived with chocolates and flowers.

Estella Bennett had done her best since January to help Remus through the loss of the late Hope Lupin, but it had taken time for Remus to get back in the swing of things.

It had been two months now and Remus had come to terms with the fact that his mother would want him to live his life. She had always told him that she wanted him to live his life to the fullest. He wanted to do her proud so he had gone out of his way to plan the most romantic Valentine's Day he could.

Estella had woken up in her own dorm the morning of the day of love. Lily was already awake and reading some book in her bed. Marlene was still resting after stay up last night with Sirius in the Common Room. The other girls that lived with them were already gone for the day.

"Morning, sunshine," Lily said in sing-song way. Estella just groaned in response and pulled herself out of the bed,"Big plans tonight?"

"More like this afternoon,"Estella breathed out, looking at his wardrobe with a frown."I have literally nothing to wear."

"What about that cute floral number that we got over Christmas Break?" Lily suggested,"It really shows over your collar bone and you can wear the necklace that Remus got you with the line moon."

"Will you help me get ready?"

"Of course."

"And what are your plans today?" Estella asked as Lily gathered what she though Estella should wear for her date.

"I think I might stay in. Marlene is gonna hang out with Sirius, so James will probably need some company,"Lily explained.

"Not to mention, you'd love to spend today with James,"Estella teased,"Maybe we should pick out something for you to wear..."

Lily laid out the nice little light blue dress and a pair of white converse because she knew that Estella would break something in heels.

"I'm gonna freeze in this,"Estella stayed, tilting her head before shrugging,"At least I'll look banging though."

"Yes, you will,"Lily grinned,"I'm gonna head downstairs, you get ready and I'm gonna go see my boy is doing?"

"Why don't you ask him out?"

"Call me old fashioned, but I want him to ask me out."