Sequel Finale

Yin-Yang
Sequel 5: Finale
Chase Young x Abused! Reader

“I should have known better than to trust you Spicer. You’ve always had this bad habit of swapping sides at the flip of a switch. No matter, I guess old habits DIE HARD!” Wuya yells as she throws a blast of energy at them. (Y/n) and Jack clenched their eyes shut only to be met with a familiar voice. “Are you two alright?” (Y/n) is the first to look up to find Chase standing in front of them with Wuya’s blast in his hand. When she finally nodded her head, Chase gives her a sweet smile before turning his head back to Wuya, with a stern look on his face, and crushes the attack in his hand. “You’ll regret trying to harm my family.” Chase says causing (Y/n)’s head to snap back up in shock. “How did you…?” (Y/n) began to say before she noticed the monks near the entrance, including a very guilty looking Kimiko. “Nevermind. I think I figured it out. I’m glad that you’re all here. We would’ve been dead other- AGH!!!” (Y/n) screams in pain as she falls to the floor. Jack instantly keeps her from hurting herself while Chase, Kimiko, Clay, and Raimundo rush to her side while Omi and Guan fend off Wuya’s attacks. “(Y/n)! Are you alright, Kitten?” Chase asks as he attempts to help her up before noticing that her belly is growing quickly. “The kid seems to grow faster in times of great stress.” Guan says as he continues to deflect the attacks. Chase picks (Y/n) up before surrounding the group in his usual smoke and teleports everyone away, including all of the jungle cats. As soon as the smoke clears, the monks and Jack find themselves at a hospital with Chase rushing through the doors. “Doctor! We need a doctor immediately. I think that she’s about to go into labor.” Chase yells before the nurses rush (Y/n) into the delivery room and tells Chase to wait outside due to the severity of the situation. 

5 Hours Later

The monks are sitting in the waiting room watching while Chase paces back and forth in impatience. Dojo, who has been hiding under Clay’s hat, crawls onto Chase’s shoulder. “Relax. I know it’s hard to be patient but try to think from (Y/n)’s perspective. How would she feel if she knew that you were panicking like this?” “She’d… probably start panicking too.” Chase says guiltily. “And that wouldn’t be good, now would it?” Dojo asks causing Chase to shake his head. Dojo was about to says something else but rushed back under Clay’s hat just in time to evade being seen by the doctor that was entering the waiting room. “Mr. Young?” The doctor said, looking for Chase. Chase stepped forward and the doctor smiled. “Your wife is fine. And your children made it through delivery perfectly healthy.” “Children?” Chase repeated in surprise. The doctor’s smile widened as he motioned for everyone to follow. The doctor leads them to (Y/n)’s room and opens the door for them. Once inside, Chase finds (Y/n) with two bundles of blankets in her arms. One pink and one blue. He turns to the others to see them motioning for him to go to her. When he turns back to (Y/n), he notices her smiling. “Come here, Chase. I want you to meet them.” (Y/n) said with tired eyes. He hesitantly made his way to her and looks at the small faces sticking out of the blankets. The two sleeping faces warm Chase’s heart as he continued to watch them. “What do you think of our son and daughter?” (Y/n) asked while trying to hand one to him. Chase timidly took the boy into his arms and as he begins to get used to holding the infant, the little boy yawns and opens his eyes to look up at Chase and smiled happily. When Chase noticed his eyes, he couldn’t believe it, the child’s eyes were the same color as (Y/n)’s but they were also dragon eyes like his own. Chase’s face lights up as he gazes into the baby’s eyes. “Have you thought of names for them, Kitten?” He asks, not taking his eyes off the little bundle of joy that’s now giggling in his arms. “I’m not sure. Do you have any ideas?” (Y/n) asks looking to Chase. His gaze shifts to the little girl in (Y/n)’s arms, then he notices something. Though the girl looks like (Y/n), her eye and hair color are the same as his own, while the boy in his arms looks like him but have (Y/n)’s eye and hair color. ‘These two are complete opposites. Almost like they’re-’ Chase thinks before finishing his thought out loud, “Yin and Yang.” (Y/n) smiled at this and look to the infants. “What do you two think of your names? Yin? Yang?” (Y/n) asks, each child giggle at their respective names. The girl giggles at the name Yin and the boy does the same at the name Yang. Chase smiles at their reactions to their names.