Chapter 1: The Kidnapping

Around midnight, Chase decided that it was time. He quietly teleported into (Y/n)'s house with a puff of black smoke and quietly snuck into her bedroom, avoiding any noisy boards he may have been about to step on. As he slowly approached her bed he noticed a framed picture on her bedside table. Almost mesmerized by the photo, he reached out and took it into his hands. It was a picture of a young (Y/n) and a bunch of other people, and they were all smiling huge smiles, especially (Y/n). He could only assume that they were the family she had lost, what parts of the family, he did not know but he could tell by their smiles that they were related. Upon putting it back, he noticed another picture that looked like it was taken, maybe a year or two later. (Y/n) stood smiling alongside three others who were about the same age as she was. With how vastly different they all looked, he was only able to assume that they were the friends who had passed on as well. Seeing these photos caused Chase to want to get her out of this torturous town even more.

When he put the picture down, she began to stir. He didn't want to risk hurting her any more than she already was. He decided to use his Heylin magic. He quickly cast a spell to keep her asleep. When she stopped stirring and right before the spell set in completely, she murmured a single sentence. "Please don't leave me." Upon hearing the loneliness in that unconscious sentence, Chase couldn't help but shed a single tear, though when he wiped it off, he was confused, these emotions should have disappeared over a millennium ago. Pushing those feelings aside, he took (Y/n)'s sleeping form into his arms. "Don't worry my little kitten. I won't let you feel lonely ever again." He whispered as he began to teleport them to his home. "Whether you like it or not." And with that, the smoke overtakes his body and when it clears they're gone.

(Y/n) awaken to no ringing, no banging on the door, but to peaceful silence and sunshine. Pulling herself out of the world of dreams, she stretches her limbs and hears the rattling of chains. Too tired to care though, she simply curls back up in the silk sheets and soft pillows. 'Wait, soft pillows? My pillows are flat, plus I only have one. And silk sheet? I can't even afford new pillows, let alone ANYTHING silk.' With that thought, she bolts upright and finds herself in a luxuriously decorated room, with fancy scrolls and swords decorating the walls, carpeting that looks as soft as a cat, and a bed so large and soft that it couldn't possibly be real, but it was and she was laying in it. She also noticed what looked like a thick bracelet around her wrist, but upon closer inspection, she realized that it was actually a shackle with a chain leading to the head of the bed. The chain gave an extreme amount of slack, potentially to give her enough freedom to move around in her sleep without waking her up, unfortunately not enough to get off the bed. As she began thinking of ways to escape, the doors opened revealing a tall man with long greenish black hair and amber dragon-like eyes wearing greenish brown and gold armor. "Who the heck is this!?"