Chapter 31

HAHAHA THIS IS A LIE! YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE! THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER IT'S A NOTE! This is VERY important. Chapter 29 and 30 have been a lie! I'm re writing them! Actually i don't even know why i wrote them in the first place. I'm just wierd like that! I was also thinking about CHANGING my username to Hashtag.Little.Things like my instagram username. At the moment all i can hear is the highway and LOUD sirens. It sucks... Anyway you can still be a charecter if you are not. I will re write chapter 29 and post it by tonight! I don't know if i'll finish 30. Below there are the names of the boys left.

Aaron's Girlfriend

Jack Gilinsky's Girlfriend

Cameron's Girlfriend

Hayes' Girlfriend

I hope you sleep well and drink lots of starbucks! I had my first starbucks drink yesterday and i LOVED it. But listen to me very closely. I heard about this thing called Lucid Dreaming. It's where you are like half awake but sleeping at the same time. You know your dreaming but your in controll of your dream. It is very realistic. You know it's a dream by looking in the mirrior and not having a reflection or light switches not working. Sometimes while entering Lucid Dreams you can feel like your floating or falling. Are you ever half asleep and half awake and you fall or something an have a mini heart attack? If so then that could possibly be a part of a Lucid Dream. To enter a Lucid Dream you follow these steps.

1. You lay with your head flat an your body straight. Arms by your sides and legs straight.

2. You may feel the urge to change position, blink or scratch something. If you do, ignore it

3. keep your eyes open while your body falls asleep. It is very important to keep your eyes open so you don't fall unconcious. It is also very important to stay still so your body falls asleep

That's pretty much it or what i can remember from the video i watched. Up there is a diffrent video because i couldn't find the one i watched. PLEASE if you do try this don't dream anything bad because it can cause serious injury or sometimes death. If you attempt to try it, look in a mirrior or flick a light switch to see if it's a Lucid Dream.
Well that was random. Okay.
Love always
- FanXOfictions