Chapter 27

I sat there and cried on the floor. I can't take care of a baby. I CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! What will Jack think? He will leave me i can't do this, but i have to tell him. I stood up and left the bathroom. To my suprise i saw Arianna sitting on my bed. "What's wrong Taylor?" she asked. "Oh. It's uh... nothing." in the middle of that i looked back at the bathroom. I forgot to throw the tests out. She looked at the bathroom then back at me. Suddenly she made a quick dash to the bathroom. I tried to stop her but i failed. She picked one of them up and looked at it. "Taylor" she gaspsed. That's when i broke out into tears again. "How did this happen?" she asked. I didn't reply. I couldn't reply through the heavy sobs. She sat me down on the bed beside her. "Who is the dad?" she asked. "Jack" i finally spoke. "Does he know about this?" Arianna asked. "No... If i tell him he'll leave me and i will be forever called a slut and i'm scared of Bri finding out." i cried louder. I could barely breathe. "Well you will have to tell him sooner or later, besides he is the dad. But please, your over exagerating Jack loves you too much to leave you." she spoke. I guess she is right. But what about everyone else? Bri will kill me. There was a knock on the door and that's when Jack walked in. His smile faded. "Taylor? What's wrong?" he asked. "And am i interupting something?" he spoke. Arianna pushed me forward. "No actually, your just in time." she smiled. I can't tell Jack. I can't look after this baby alone. There is only one other option and it's an abortion but i couldn't go through with killing a soon to be living creature. Its not right. "Uh... Jack... Can i talk to you in the... Hallway" every word was spaced with a sob. "Yeah of course." he replied. He placed his han in between my shoulder blades and guided me into the hallway. I closed the door behind me and i fell into his arms crying. "Taylor. I need to know what's bothering you" he spoke. I have to tell him. Its now or never. Actually it would be now or every day my belly gets bigger. "J-j-jack i'm... Pregnant" i cried. I couldn't keep my voice straight. He stood there in shock. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to tell you because you would leave me and i can't take care of it alone and i will be called a slut until the day i die! Please! Don't leave me!" i cried. A small smile lit up his face. He picked me up and spun me in circles. "Okay, 1 i would never leave you. I love you way too much and 2 this is amazing! You don't have to take care of it alone! We can be a family and we will look after the little monster together." he spoke. I was so confused. "Are you sure you want to do this?" i sniffled. He placed his hands over my belly. "100%" he smiled and kissed my for head. I suddenly felt slightly better. With Jack it will be... I don't even know! A good thing, i guess. I need to know if it's a boy or a girl. He placed his hand on my face an wiped my tears. "don't worry. Anything you need, I will be right there. I promise" he smiled. I smile a little. "Bri can't find out yet though" i said. I can't tell her. "Well eventually you will have to tell her or your big belly will" he smiled. That's almost exactly what Arianna said. "I need to go to the doctors to see if it's a boy or a girl" i lace my fingers with his. "I'll set up an opointment" he smiled. "I love you" i smiled. "I love you more."

The next day

I laye in the doctor's office with Jack at my side. He rubbed the cold gel along my belly an placed the thingy over it. I looked at the screen and smiled. "Miss Crest. It looks like you are going to have a..."

Hello my waffles! As you can tell i love food. I'm almost at our condo in Orlando. We have been driving for three fricken days! Anyway, I NEED YOU to comment if it should be a boy or a girl and if you vote a boy tell me a name and if you vote for a girl tell me the name!!! PLEASE cause i can't decide. So comment it up homies!
Love always
- FanXOfictionsXO