Chapter 8

"Taylor...Taylor" a voice whispered. I opened my eyes a bit. "Yeah?" i was in jack's house still. I must have fallen asleep. "What time is it?" i asked. "elleven thirty PM" I rubbed my eyes and slouched in my normal position. "Why did you wake me up?" i asked. "What's with all the questions GAWD" jack mumbled in a funny way. It made me laugh. "You sounded like you had a bad dream" he spoke softly. His smooth voice was suthing. Flowing perfectly and not making a mistake. "Uh yeah" i said. "Who's Caleb?" I sighed because i didn't want to remember. "He was my twelve year old brother. He was depressed and going through some hard times. On september 29 2012 we ... we found him in his room dangling from the cealing." i went on. Jack embraced me in a hug wich felt calming and nice. It let me forget everything. He sadly pulled back after a while. "C'mon" he smirked. "Where are we going?" i asked. "Youll see" He led me upstairs and into the kitchen. "Here" he said while handing me silly string, A bottle of whiped cream and a black sharpie. "What are we doing with this?" i asked. He said nothing. He just took my hand and led me back downstairs. It was so cute how Bri was sleeping on top of Jack. "Does this seem right?" Jack asked me. "Not at all" i replied. I took the lid off the sharpie and wrote all over Bri's face and arms. I wrote and i quote (lol no jk) I <3 JACK'S DICK. It was halarious how neither of them moved. We set the sharpies down and picked up the whiped cream. I sprayed it down Bri's shirt while Jack sprayed it down Jack's pants. We didn't end up using the silly string. After an hour of doing that we went upstairs. We both sat on this massive window ledge. I had my back on one wall he had his on the other. We talked and stuff for a while until it got silent. "Taylor?" Jack asked. He sounded nervous. "Hi" i replied. "Well i've been thinking alot and um... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Yes Jack" I smiled. I moved to the other side of the ledge and sat in Jack's lap. I fell asleep with his arms around me.

All i'm going to say is SORRY for the really short chapter i'm just tired as hell and sick so... I want to start question thingies about the chapter so be ready for that.

Do you ship Jaylor?

What do you think Bri's and Jack's reaction will be?

Do you think Jaylor will last?

Do you think windows are fun?

Caleb?

Ducks r people too

Love always

- FanXOfictionsXO