Chapter 10

Hey bueatiful rocks! Your a very bueatiful shade of grey today. Sorry for the short chapter i'm just tired. I try to update every day so...

I sadly opened my eyes. I looked down at my stained , used to be white crop top. I just wanted to kill myself. Should i? People wouldn't even notice. It's not like i'm important. No one wakes up every mourning only to see me. I could just hang myself. But that wouldn't work. *groans* i fell back onto my bed. Tomorrow is my dad's funeral and i still need to get a dress. I felt my phone vibrate from underneath me. I pulled it up and dropped it on my face. I hate it when that happens. I picked it up again and opened messages. I had a couple from. Hayliegh? How does she know my number?

Hey. Listen i heard what happened and i'm so sorry. If your up for it i would love to go some place with you -Hayliegh

Hey. Uh i guess i can pull myself out of bed. -me

Lol okay meet at your house in two hours? -hayliegh

Yeah see you then -me

I honestly just want to stay in my bed and cry, eat and read. But my dad always said there is no reason to be sad because it distracts you from the amazing things in life. I'm only doing this for him. I'm not crying because of Jack. I'm not killing myself. I'm not locking myself in my room and never speaking to anyone. I'm doing this all for him. I finally had the strength to get back up. I went and took a warm shower. Once i got out i saw there were texts from Jack. I simply ignored them. I looked above my bed where there was my favourite quote written on the wall. A good close friend told me it. Live life simply so others can simply live. Matthew Espinosia is the smartest and most amazing person i know. I was too lazy to get dressed up all fancy so i just put on a White and black Nirvana shirt, White skinny jeans and a white beanie with a pom pom. I grabbed my converse and didn't even bother to curl my hair. There was a knock on the door downstairs. I fumbled down the stairs to see Hayliegh standing there. "Ready?" she asked. I noded and we left.

* Skips a few hours *

It was getting late and i have already bought a mallion things. Hayliegh is a really nice girl and i feel like i have known her forever. We came across this dress store and wanted to go in. We tried on a couple before i cane across this one perfect one. It was a black flowy mid thigh dress with white buttons going down the middle and the back was lace. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I walked out of the change room and hayliegh's eyes poped. I walked up to her and sat down. "What do you think?" i asked. "Oh my gosh Taylor it's bueatiful." she smiled. I gave her a friendly smile back. We went to the counter and i purchased about 11 dresses and a couple pairs of shoes and boots. Hayliegh bought 5 and two pairs of shoes. We walked out of the store to see a starbucks. We looked at each other and both noded. Once we were at the counter she ordered. "A cotton candy frappichino please" she smiled. At that moment i thought of Tori. I haven't seen her for the longest time. My smile faded as the thought entered my head. She is probably with all of the cool kids and shit. I think of Hayliegh as a better nicer replacement. I ordered the same then we walked out.

*skips a bit*

I was finally at home. I was home alone because Bri was with nash and my mom is at work. I set my stuff down on my floor when i heard a knock on the front door. I made my way down the stairs and opened it. My smile instantly left my face. "I still can't believe you Jack" i spat. "Please just let me explain" he begged. "NO. I know what i saw and i can't believe you ever thought about doing that." I could feel the tears escape my eyes. "No Taylor it is-" I cut him off. "I don't give two shits. Jack just leave" I cried. I slammed the door and leaned against it. I slid down the door and onto my but. I sat there and cried. I find it stupid how this is how i end every day by crying. I hate it. I hate life.

Did you forget about Tori?

What do you think will happen at the funeral?

Do you like Hayliegh?

Do you think Taylor should give Jack a chance to explain?

Do you think you can dance?

Love always

- FanXOfictionsXO