Chapter 13

I could see flashes of blue and red lights. I could only open my eyes for two seconds at a time. I felt this terrible pain coming from the back of my head. I slowly pulled my hand to the spot and moved it back into my sight. My fingers were covered in blood. I closed my eyes again for a while. I got the strength to open them once more. I looked up and saw Matt. I was in his arms? He was carrying me into a large building. I blacked out once again. I opened my eyes and all i saw was words. I remembered these from a book i always used to read when i was little. It was one bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, they drew their swords and shot each other. The deaf police man heard the noise and killed those two dead boys. I would always read it. But then there was the other one. The Man Who Wasn't There. While i was walking up the stairs i met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there, oh how today i wish he'd go away. i remember them word by word. They actually made sence to me.

Matt's POV

It's been two hours since i found Taylor laying on the sidewalk. I sat beside her with my hand in hers. I didn't move one bit. This was my fault. I heard her mumble something a couple times. Something about two dead boys and the man who wasn't there. Oh yeah i remember now. They were poem thingies from a children's book. They made no sence and always scared me. Her eyes flickered open for a few seconds. I couldn't help but smile knowing she is okay. "Matt" she smiled. I moved closer so she could talk to me. I placed my hand on her soft cheek and stared into her eyes. "Jack." she mumbled. "The man who wasn't there" she spoke again. The beeping from her heart monitor got slower and slower. "Nurse! NURSE!" i yelled. She closed her eyes and her grip on my hand loosened. Her heart rate went back to normal after a while. What did she mean by Jack? And what the hell did she mean by the man who wasn't there. It doesn't make sence. I placed my elbows on my knees and leaned forward. I just stared at her. I never noticed how bueatiful she was. I closed my eyes to think for a while and fell asleep.

The next mourning

"Matt" "Matt!" i heard a voice. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. But i didn't want open my eyes to see Taylor laying there again. It was getting really anoying. I opened my eyes to see her standing there. "Taylor!" i said hapily. I tightly hugged her lower torso. "Your okay!" i smiled. "Uh yeah" she studdered. I let go of her and looked up. "Taylor?" i asked. She looked down then back at me. "I have a seviere concussion and i kinda broke my ancle even more than it was before..."

Taylor's POV

I woke up once again. I felt good this time. I saw a sleeping Matt laying in the chair beside me. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I was disconnected from all the machines and wires. I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him. "Matt" i spoke. "Matt" i spoke again. After a whileof nudging him he finally opened his eyes. "Taylor!" he said. He wraped his arms around my lower torso and squeezed me tightly. "Your okay!" he said happily. I knew i wasn't. How could i be? The nurse told me i have a seviere concussion and a badly broken ancle. EVEN MORE! "Uh yeah" i replied. I barely managed to say that. He let go of me and gave me a look. Like he knew i was liying. "I have a seviere concussion and i kinda broke my ancle even more than it was before..." I hugged him and smiled into his shoulder. I was really sad and cried but my smile stayed strong. "Taylor i'll be here. I won't let anything happen to you" i broke the hug and looked at him. "Why Matt? Why waste your time with me when there are much better things to do!" i yelled. "Because!" he loudly spoke. It wasn't a yell though. "Because why!" i yelled even louder. "BECAUSE. Seeing you there thinking you could possibly die made me realize that... that-" "That what?" i cut him off. "THAT I LOVE YOU" i stood there with a blank look on my face. But why me? "You know what?" i asked slowly. "What?" he asked leaning closer to me. "I might just love you too" i smiled. I went on my tip toes and kissed him. That's when he walked in.

Ooohhh cliff hanger! Go follow me on twitter @Michelle4937 AND GO READ Unbreakable A Hayes Grier Fan Fiction i put alot of work into it and i think you would love it!
Okay questions!

Who do you think walked in?

Do you ship Maylor?

Do you ship jri?

What do you think should happen next?

I'm letting you people give suggestions of what you think should happen. Eventually Taylor will go back to Jack don't worry. Thank you for reading. Oh you can still be a charecter just comment or inbox me the details.
Love always
-FanXOfictions