Chapter 11

*randomly skips night*

I was almost ready to go when i remembered. I went into my closet and grabed a chair. I stood on the chair and pulled down a box. I walked over to my bed with the box in my hands. I took the lid off and one of my dad's white uniform hats was laying there. I just stared at it for a few minutes. I carefully placed it on my head and stood up. I haven't walked in heels for a while so i had to get used to it. I walked down the stairs in my black dress. I met up with Bri at the door. My mom was already there so i stayed behind with Bri for a bit. I sat in the passenger seat and stared out the window. It's amazing how everything can look so grey. It was silent the hole way there. Once we got to the grave yard we were surrounded by yellow, red, green, orange and brown leaves. It was bueatiful but i was too sad to notice. I stepped out of the car and walked by Bri's side. All of the Magcon boys were there. I don't get why though. I mean i'm good friends with most of them but why would they waste their time here? I walked over to the casket. I set my hand down on the smoothe polished wood and slid my hand across it. I didn't notice the tears running down my cheek and dripping onto the casket. Staining the precious wood. My dad layed there. He looked so peaceful. But everytime someone came up to me and said. "He was a good man and he died for our country" i almost killed myself. I carefuly intertwined my fingers with his. His cold hands really hurt me. They used to be so full of life and warm. Now he is dead. I will never see him again. I moved my hand away and walked towards the boys. I didn't see Jack (j). I sat beside Matthew. I always called him Matt But most if the time it was Espinosia. I felt another tear escape my eye. I pulled my hand to my face to wipe it. I could feel Espinosia's stare burn through the side of my head. I dropped my phone and bent over to pick it up. I placed my hand on it's cold screen and i felt something warm on top of it. I glanced at Espinosia's hand which was rested on mine. He realized i got it and moved. I tucked it away in a small bag i brought. I wasn't paying attention to what people were saying. All i heard was my name and my sister's name. My mom went up and started talking. "....Brittany Alexandra Crest .... Taylor Michelle Crest...." I blocked out everything else. I seriously just wanted to hug someone right now. And Espinosia was the closest. No i'm strong i can do this i thought to myself. I couldn't take it anymore. Every word someone spoke or another time someone moved it made me weak. I fell onto Matt. He embraced his arms around me knowing the pain i was in. I was actually really suprised. I have craved the feeling of someone's arms around me for a while. It was time to leave. Most people left but i just stayed back and sat beside the casket. I heard noises from behind a tree close by. I walked up to it and there stood nash and some random bitch... Wait TORI? What the fuck why is she here? AND WHY IS HE SUCKING HER FACE OFF?! "TORI" i screamed. They both stoped an their mouth droped. "How could you?" i asked. I could feel the tears rise in my eyes. "No. Taylor please don't tell Bri" nash cried. I stomped away to Bri's car. She was waiting paitently for me. I pulled myself into the passenger seat. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing. Can we just go home?" i asked. She noded and drove back to our house. I set my stuff down on the counter and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm going to get changed" Bri said. "Wait" i stopped her. She turned around and walked to me. "Listen Brittany (sorry if i spelt it wrong)" i spoke. "Okay something is really wrong you never use my full name?" she said. It sounde more like a question. "I'm sorry and there i no easy way to break to you but i saw...Nash making out with Tori" I looked down. I could hear her start to sob. She sped up stairs and i felt guilt fill my stomach. I walked up stairs slowly to my room. I looked at my phone and texted Matt. He responded after a minute.

Hey-me

Hey. I'm sorry about today-Matt

Don't be-Me

Listen i got to go-me

Okay-Matt

Bye-Me

I put my phone down. I fell onto my bed. Matt has been one of my best friends. What if it's more? My eyes got heavier and i fell asleep.