Chapter four

Jack's POV

---------------------------------

I was walking around with taylor for a while. I don't know what just happened. We kissed. A couple times, But what does that make us? And what about brooke? "I'm sorry i have to go!" i said making up exuses to get away to have some time to think. My heart was racing and i didn't know what to do. I think i might love her. But i like brooke.

(One week later)

Taylor's POV

---------------------------------

Every time i tried to talk to jack he makes exuses to get away. I think he is starting to hate me. I can't stand the feeling of knowing he feels like that. "Jack why are you ignoring me?" i asked walking up to his locker. "I'm not!" he spat back. "THEN WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?" i yelled. "I NEED TIME!" he replied and walked away. It has been a few hours since i saw jack last. So i left the crowd and went to the music room. I played warrior, once again on the piano. This time i played it with heart, i put everything i had into it, i let everything go. "You can never hurt me again..." I finished. I stopped for a second and looked at my phone. My lock screen was a picture of jack and i. "NNOOO!!!" i screamed throwing my phone to the ground. I pullled back my hair tightly trying to take a breath from the rage attack i just had. I broke out crying and fell on to the floor. "WHY ME? everything was going so well. I HATE YOU. Why me? Why me? Why me?" I screamed. Crying on the floor.

While i had my panic attack i hit a glass vase and it chattered an peices up glass where stuck in my hand. I was sitting there hating myself wishing i was never born and bleeding. I could hear someone knock on the door. i quickly stood up and whiped my tears holding my wrist. Jack (g) opened the door and saw me standing there. "Taylor are you okay? What happened?." he asked rushing over to help me. "It...it was nothing i was just clumsy and knocked over the vase." I replied feeling terriable. "Taylor don't cry. everything will be okay." he said whiping the tear from my cheek bone. I looked up at him and he grabbed my hand. "Promise?" I said quietly. "Promise." jack replied. He sat me down and took some of the glass out of my hand and bandage it up.

"Why are you even here? Why do you even care?" I asked out of pure curiosity. "Because" he replied. "What do you mean be..." I started to mumble but he cut me off by kissing me. I could feel his soft smooth lips on mine. I could feel his heart beat. I had a tingly feeling rush through my body. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He slowly moved his hands down to my hips and held me tight. I tried not to laugh because i am tickleish there. I had to stand on my toes because he was so tall. I felt like this moment would never end. like nothing could seperate us. I have never noticed i felt this way about jack (g) before. We where interupted by my phone ringing. I stepped back to awnser it. "I'm sorry but i have to take this." i said. I turned around with the phone up to my ear "Hello?" i asked anoied that our kiss had to stop. "Hey listen tay-" Jack (j) started. I hung up right away. "Who was that?" Are you okay? Jack asked. I could tell by hi tone he actually cared!

I sped up to him and gave him the longest hug in the existance of life. "No i'm not! someone that means alot to me has been ignoring me.!" Jack squeezed me tighter. "You know what. I'm sorry i have to go. Bye." i ran out of the room as fast as i could.

(One day later)

I was on my (cracked) Iphone, On facebook while walking down the hall. I saw brooklyn posted another crappy video. I played it and started crying. It was a video of jack (g) and I making out. I just stood there scared to death. Jack (g) came running up to me. "TAYLOR! how did she find this video? I thought we where alone!" He asked. I ran to the music room and jack chased me. I locked the door and ran over to the corner with the pieces of glass laying it on the floor. I dropped to the ground. "Taylor! Let me in! taylor! don't do anything let me in!" he yelled banging on the door. I grabbe a piece of glass and slowly Slashed my wrist open. I did it once again. The pain was un bearable but i didn't stop I could hear jack talking to the janitor to unlock the door. I heard him struggiling with the door knob. I cut my wrist one more time but i hit a vain. I yelpe for a second and was crying like crazy. Jack finally managed to open the door and he just stood there.

"Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop!" i repeated over and over again. I held my wrist sitting in blood. Jack rushed up to me. He lifted me up and put presure on my cuts. "LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME BLEED OUT HERE!" i yelled. "I LOVE YOU. i will never let you get hurt again" He replied with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Too late" i said. I still had a piece of glass in my hand. And i jabbed it into my leg hoping this nightmare would end. I screeched. Jack (j) walked into the room.