Chapter15

I opened my eyes to the warm sun light on my face. Today is going to be a good day! I don't feel like going anywhere so i'll just have a lazy day. I got out of bed and threw on a neon pink flowy tank top, white ripped skinny jeans and my pink Vans. I made my way down stairs into the kitchen. I got a spoon and grabbed the Nutella. I shoved the spoon in my mouth and waddled over to the couch. My phone vibrated and i got a text from Matt.

Hey. I need to talk to you -Matt

Okay. Same here -Me

I walked to the closest starbucks to meet him. I wanted to tell him it would be better if we were just friends. Cause he gets all aquard around me. I made my way through the door and saw him kissing a short blonde. It didn't hurt me that much. "Hey" i smiled. The girl smiled and walked away. "Hi" he said. I sat down infront of him. "Listen Taylor, I do like you, but i like you better as a friend. So i think we should see other people" he said. I was totally suprised (sarcasum). "Yeah that's what i wanted to talk about too. I'm happy you said that" i smiled. "Besties for life?" he asked. I grinned. "Besties for life" he smiled back. I gave him a big hug then walked back to my house. I got another text on the way.

Heyyy! -Shawn

Shawn aren't you supposed to be on tour? -Me

Oh i still am. -Shawn

Well i'm happy i get to talk to you! I haven't seen you since i mooved from Toronto -Me

Listen. I can't make it to Nebraska this week sorry -Shawn

Oh. Okay -Me

I honestly felt horrible. I used to live in Toronto and Shawn was kind of my boyfriend. We had to break up because neither of us could handle a long distance relationship. I slowly walked back to my house. So much for a good day. I had a view of my front porch and i couldn't believe it. My jaw seriously dropped. "Shawn?" i asked. He smiled at me. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you so much" i held him tighter. "Not as much a i missed you" i looked him in the eyes. "So what's it like to be famous?" i asked. "It's amazing" he smiled. "It would be better if you were with me though" a smile lit up my face. "One question" he asked. I noded. "What happened?" his smile faded. I knew Shawn still likes me and i still like him. Mabye...No! I'm not going through that for the third time. "Well... It's complicated" i laughed. He gave me a confused look but then smiled. "Shall we?" i asked. "We shall" he said. I reached for the door knob and twisted it open. "Ladies first" i smiled. He gave me a friendly punch in the arm and laughed. I walked up to Bri's room to tell her the good news. The door was slightly open so i peeked through the crack. Oh. Well that's a fun thing to watch. I could see Bri sitting on top of Jack (g) and they were making out. Hard. I'll just leave them. I walked back downstairs to see Shawn sitting on the couch. I ploped down beside him and smiled. "What ya wanna do?" i asked. "I don't know. It's up to you" he replied. "No. No. No. No. Shawn you know i can't make descisions." i laughed. "Fine." he smiled. "Want to watch a movie then?" he asked. "Sure" i smiled. "What do you want to watch?" i asked. "Well... The Purge Anarchy" he grinned. I hate these kinds of violent movies. It reminds me of my dad, But since i haven't seen Shawn in forever it will be okay. "Fine" i mumbled. I switched it over to Netflix and found the movie. I hesitated to press the play button, but i managed. We were at the part when the woman's neibhour that she always rejects is in her appartment and is hiding so he won't kill her. This part really scared me. I burried my face into Shawn's collar bone. He wraped an arm around me and chuckled a bit. "What. You think it's funny i'm scared" i said while trying to be serious. "No. It's cute" he smiled. I looked up at him and he was already looking directly at me. I can't have people look me in the eyes or i look away, but with Shawn it's diffrent. He leaned down and his lips brushed mine. I felt the fimillar feeling of joy rush through my body. NO. I can't do this again. I pulled away and stood up. "I'm sorry Shawn. I can't go through the pain again" i ran outside and didn't stop. I didn't know were i was going, but i knew who.

Emotonial chapter! Lol. I was reminded by my favourite account (Bri) that i should keep writing these. And it made me feel great like you actually want to read them. So a big thank you to her. I'm so close to 1k i'm just over 900. I really want to thank you for that too. You are all my peasants. And you may not think it but i love you -Matthew Espinosia
Love always
-FanXOfictionsXO