Chapter 14

He walked into the room. "I'll just leave for a second" Matt said. He walked out of the room. "Jack what the fuck? Why did you do this to me?" i hissed. "Taylor listen, I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you i love you. I was drunk and wasn't thinking and i came to apolagize." "Oh drunk? That's a new one" i folded my arms. "No please you have to believe me." he begged. I didn't know if i should. "Jack i think you should leave." I pushed him away (mentally). "Fine. Just promise not to tell Matt" he said. Why would i tell him. I should try to help Jack. I noded and he left. I walked out of the room to see Matt leaning against the wall. "What was that about?" he asked. "Oh that? It's nothing he just wanted to um... Say hi" i replied. He looked at me. He knew i was liying again, but he didn't say anything. "Let's get you back" he finally smiled. I walked on my crutches to the parking lot. I chucked them in the back seat and sat in the passenger seat. I sighed and looked out the front window. "Listen" i heard Matt speak. "Yeah" i quietly replied. I tilted my head to look at the dashboard, but not him. I wasn't really paying attention. All i could think about was jack. "If there was something you think i would want to know you would tell me right?" he asked. "Uh... Yeah i guess" i mumbled. "Then what did Jack talk to you about?" he asked. That's when i started paying attention. A tingly sensation went through my body. Quick i need to think of a lie. That's it! "He wanted to say sorry for being a douche and he felt terrible he didn't go to my dad's funeral." i said. He noded and started the car. I'm suprised he actually believed me. Knowing Matt he isn't that gullible. I decided to ignore it. After i got home Bri rushed up to me. My mom was going to be away for a couple months so she wouldn't know. "What the fuck happened to you?" she asked in a worried tone. "It's nothing. You don't need to worry about it." i said. She gave me a strange look and i pushed myself past her. I limped up the stairs and walked to me room. I put on some black sweat pants and a white crop top. I put my ugs on my feet and layed in my ginormous bed. I turned my TV on and started to watch Warm Bodies. I loved this movie. I found it sweet and funny. I wish life could be like that. Like a movie. Living perfectly like nothing is wrong. I found a burgendy Holister hoodie on the end of my bed so i through it on. My eyes got heavier as i fell asleep. But i couldn't. I couldn't fall asleep. This damn cast is to uncomfortable. It's like a 100 pound weight tied to my leg. I poped my ear buds in and listened to Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. That took my mind off my cast. It came to my mind that he is going through the same thing as i am. He wrote this song to tell people to not do what he did. I sighed and let sleep take over my body. It will let me forget about it for a while.