Chapter 17

AAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!! And to think i was going to delete this book. It's alot and i want to thank you guys. My younger sisters are watching Halloween Town and it brings back MANY memories. Well you probably don't want to hear me go on so i'll just start the chapter.

I screamed and i felt arms around me. Thank god it's Shawn. "Shhh. It's okay it's just me" he said. I was still in shock. I exhailed. "C'mon. You have been up for too long, your loosing it" he said. "Oh trust me i lost it a L O N G time ago" i smirked. He directed me upstairs. I knew i was in my room. I closed my eyes and fell back hoping my bed would be there to catch me. I got lucky. I felt the bed sink in beside me. I just wanted to snuggle up to him, but i can't. There would just be a big space in between us from all that has happened (stole that from Insurgent)
Too bad. I slowly moved my arms around his shirtless torso and i felt him get tense. I layed my head on his shoulder and whispered into his ear "I love you". I then fell asleep. Once again i felt the sunlight shimmer on my face. I just layed there in the warm white sheets. Why were they warm? I don't know. Shawn was still half asleep so i didn't bother to get up. His hands migrated from my thighs to my waist. He pulled me closer to him, still half asleep. "I love you more" he mumbled into my ear. His words weren't steady. I smiled and laughed a bit. I sat up slowly. He tried to get me to lay back down but i wouldn't budge. "No. I LOVE YOU MORE" i screamed. I shoved my pillow in his face trying to 'sufficate' him. He pulled away, now fully awake. I squealed and ran out of the room. I was only wearing a tee and short shorts so i couldn't go outside. I ran down the stairs while listening to the sound of Shawn breathing heavily behind me. "YOUR SO DERPY!" i yelled. I ran into the spare room and hid in a closet. I opened the door just a crack so i could see him. He walked infront of the door and sighed. "Well i guess she isn't here" i said. His voice was louder than usual. I gigled then jerked my hand to my mouth hoping he wouldn't hear me. He turned around and left the room. I slowly opened the door and crawled out. "AH HA" Shawn yelled. He tackled me to the bed and we were both laughing. I heard the doorbell and got up. "I'll be right back" i said. I walked to the door and opened it. There was a note laying there. I picked it up and brought it inside.

Taylor your a bitch you ruiened my life
And just for that you will die tonight
If you tell a soul about this note
I will surely sink your boat
Watch your back - .

"What is it?" i heard Shawn from behind me. I quickly slammed the door and hid the note. "Oh it's just uh a letter for Bri" i said. "Oh. Okay" he said. "You have nothing to worry about" i said. "Yeah. It's not like your going to die" he said. It felt like i swallowed a rock. I am though. I don't want to die. Everything just got better. And Shawn. I don't want to hurt him, but i guess there is nothing i can do.