Chapter 16

All i could hear was the loud bangs of thunder from above me. I kept running. It started to poor as i got closer and closer. I ran up to her porch and banged on the door. I could hear whispering inside. "Hello?" i asked. Hayliegh opened the door with a smile on her face. Two second later that smile faded. "Taylor... What's wrong?" she asked. I looked down and never looked back up. "I can't go through it again Hayliegh. I can't!" i started to get cold. The rain got heavier and the thunder got louder. "I'm sorry Taylor. I can't talk right now" she said. "So your just going to leave me here?" i asked. She closed the door in my face. What a friend. I guess there is only one place to go. I walked home. I honestly didn't care i was drenched in rain. I honestly wouldn't care if a car 'accidiently' hit me. I just wanted to sleep. I got back to my house after a while. Shawn was sitting on the front steps with his head down. I walked up to the porch and sat beside him. "I'm sorry" i said. "What did you mean you didn't want to go through the pain again? What pain? What are you not telling me?" he asked. I didn't tell Shawn. "What are you not telling me" he said firmly. "I was with Jack for a while. My dad was killed in battle and i kept having visions about him and Caleb. I kind of tried to kill myself, but failed. I went to a party at Jack's but then he fucked a girl because he thought i was making out with Aaron, so we broke up. Then i went on a da- get together with Matthew and Jack attacked me because he was 'drunk'. So that's pretty much my life so far" i said. I turned my head to look at Shawn. He just was staring at me like i was liying. His lips were pressed together. Honestly i wanted to kiss him again. "I'm sorry i wasn't there. If i was i would of kicked his ass." Shawn spoke. He was so over protective. I closed my eyes and placed my face in my hands. I just let it go. I didn't try to hold it back. I started to cry on the spot. "And it's all my fault" i cried. He held me by my hips and pulled me closer to lay in his arms. I didn't stop crying. I let my cold wet hair fall in my face. I can't just hold it back anymore. It builds up. It's better to let it go. I turned around and sat on Shawn's lap. "You should go. You know... before it's too late" i spoke. "No" he firmly said. I gave him a puzzled look. "Taylor, I love you. I'm not going to hold it back anymore. I missed you SO much and i couldn't stop thinking about you. I don't care who knows! Taylor, I love you" he said. I tilted my head down to look at him. His bueatiful brown eyes poped more in the rain. I looked at him. Again, i just wanted to kiss him. So i decided to. I placed one hand on his face and my other arm around his neck. "I love you too" i said. His cheeks were so soft. He slowly moved his hands down to my waist. I moved my other arm to behind his neck and i pulled him closer. Our lips connected for the second time. This time it felt natural. I guess not telling Shawn everything made it worse. He pulled me closer to him and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He stood up and carried me inside, not once did he break the kiss. I could feel my back press to the wall as Shawn held my thighs. I heard laughing from behind Shawn and there stood Bri and Jack. I quickly jumped and accidentialy fell on the floor. I closed my eyes and a smirk appeared on my face. I started to burt out in laughter and so did everyone else. After the room got silent Shawn pulled me up. "Seriously guys. GET A ROOM" Bri yelled. "Oh says you!" i replied. "You know what i mean. I saw you and Jack sucking each other's faces off!" i laughed. Shawn laughed with me and Jack and Bri both blushed like CRAZY. "We didn't see you you didn't see us" she spoke. "Deal" i brushed by her shoulder. Shawn went to go sleep in my bed and i had to finish an exam. It was 3:13 and the power kept flickering onn and off. I got scared every time it went off. It was off at the moment and i just sat there waiting for it to come back on. I could hear slight foot steps which scared the hell out of me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i screamed at the top of my lungs.

Heyyy! I'm in a car right now and i'm sick so i didn't have to go to school! I'm listening to Shawn Mendes so that's why i wrote him in. I got the feels man. DA FEELS. Sorry it took so long to finish this chapter. Oh and sorry to Hayliegh for making you kinda mean i had nothing to work with. Okay questions!

Do you ship Saylor?

Who do you think the hand belongs to?

What do you think of Nutella?

What is your favourite Shawn Mendes song?

(Random question) What is your favourite place in the U.S ? (Mines North Carolina or Cali!)

(Random thing) I live 40 minutes away from Shawn Mendes. I'm Canadian!

(Another random thing)
I have Distance by Jack And Jack stuck in my head... Thanks alot😑

So yeah! Eat lots of patatos, Nutella and pizza for me and keep being my amazing grey rocks!
Love always
-FanXOfictionsXO