Headcanon

Will be updated as the storyprogress.

Pearl Houzuki Hime is 22, born in mars 21 and is lesbian.

Marina Ida is 19, born in September 18 and is lesbian.

Marie Cuttlefish is 20, born in November 2 and is bisexual.

Callie Cuttlefish is 20, born in April 7 and is pansexual.

Agent 3 (her name will be reviled later) is 18, born in October 5 and is demiromantic and demi sexual.

Agent 4 (Summer Streamleaf) is 20, born in July 15 and is bisexual.

Agent 7 (Sev) is 18, born in December 13 and is straight.

Agent 8 (Eight) is 18, born in December 13 and is demiromantic and demi sexual.

· Inklings and Octolings have a similar language, so they can understand each other on a basic level.

· Inklings and Octolings blood is a dark red and a mix of the colour of their hair. This is the reason why when the gets flushed, they turn to the hair colour and not red and because there blood is dark blood it is considered a forbidden hair colour together with black.

· Special water is used for drinking and washing as normal water hurt Inklings and Octolings. Getting splash by normal water is like been splash be weak acid. IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!

· The elite in the Octo army all learn to speck inklings in order to spy on them and gathering information. This is way Marina and Agent 8 can speck inklings.

· After the fight with agent 3 and the rest of New Squidbeak Splatoon, Dj Octavio was forced to use hypnoshade on all octolings in order, so no more of his elite deserted. Marina is one of the few how came to surface between the games.

· The reason that agent 8 has no memory of how she is, is because her glasses broke while she was wearing them, which resoled with that her memory loss.

· Callie dislikes Rice after Marie feed her rice for two whole weeks after the rice vs bread splatfest.

· Sev is called Sev because everyone thought it fitted him as he only had seven tentacles. In a similarly sense did everyone call his sister for Eight as if Sev was somewhere, wasn't Eight far away.

· Pearl is afraid of spiders.

· The three smartest in the group is: Marina, Marie and Pearl, but Pearl are a bit dense sometime

· The three strongest in the group is: Summer, Pearl and Callie

· The three fastest in the group is: Agent 3, Eight and Callie