Chapter 4

Aria pov
When we were all walking away I heard something that stopped me in my tracks " your pathetic Aria you abandoned your friends and your alpha who is your mate. I thought you were better then that but I guess not just remember your nothing to us now and we will never forgive you." I spun around to see Corbin and Sam standing in the front of their new friends who all had smug looks on their faces. I took a couple steps before someone grabbed my shoulders "no Aria their not worth it"I heard Michael say. "No don't worry I won't hurt them physically" I then proceeded to walk towards them. "I'm sorry guys but your the pathetic ones you don't even understand why I left did you know my so called mate caused me physical pain he put a silver collar on me twice. Both times knowing I was his mate but that didn't stop him he trained me until I passed out but you didn't see that did you. No you didn't because he did it secretly. Every single training session you all did I did three times before you even did it once. That's the reason I left I rejected him because I knew he would never change. The only reason I stayed in alpha Riley's pack was to make him pay for killing my father and my entire pack. The only reason I am still alive is because I hid in a stupid tunnel through a closet. I watched the light and life fade away slowly might I add from my fathers eyes . By the time they were gone my whole pack was dead their bodies scattered all over the grass. From that day forward I told myself that I would kill the alpha who did this and I did. I spared his life but I also killed him emotionally by rejecting him. The light in his eyes were gone so at that moment I knew my job was done and I needed a new start and here is where I belong. They understand what I went through and they still took me in. This pack is my new family and I am sure as hell not going to leave because my so called ex friends called me pathetic. Now if we're done here I would love to go train with my friends and actually have fun doing it." By the time I was done everyone had their jaws dropped some held pity in their eyes but I didn't care. "Close your mouths before you catch flies" with that said  I turned back around looked at my fellow warrior pups Silently pleaded them to circle around me because they knew I would break down if I saw them. We were walking around the corner when they suddenly stopped. I looked up and saw the three alphas my eyes held tears in them just waiting to spill. They looked at me and Riley went to touch me but I stepped back "don't touch me don't come near me and don't talk to me ever again." "Pup that is no way to talk to an alpha" I heard the other alpha say but ignored him. A tear slid down my cheek as I looked up at my new alpha. He looked at me and out stretched his hand out to me and I took it. "Let's get you cleaned up you guy's go ahead I'll take care of Aria I promise." They all nodded and headed towards the bathrooms. When they all disappeared is when I turned around and turned into my alphas body. I'll be right back I heard him say. He then picked me up and walked down the hallway towards my room. When we got in and he shut the door is when I let the tears spill out of my eyes. I loved alpha Zander because he was always there and knew what to do when there was something wrong. He sat with me until I was to tired to cry anymore he guided me underneath the blankets and pulled them over "get some rest goodnight my little warrior" he whispered as he closed the door soon I was engulfed into darkness.

The strongest little warrior On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara