Chapter 6

Okay guys here's Chapter 6, don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys 😘

Chapter 6

Chasity's POV

It has been a month since I last saw and spoken to Tyron, and it's been about a month since I physically saw Mario. I feel so dirty and nasty and slutty. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that literally cheated on my boyfriend! I kissed Tyron and I almost had sex with him! I did things with him that I had no business doing because I'm in a relationship...I'm in a relationship with a man who really really loves me. I can't even face Mario right now knowing what I did. Ugh, I'm such a thot.

My phone then made a ping noise, making me roll my eyes and grab it from my nightstand. It's another text from Mario begging for me to talk to him, asking me why am I being like this towards him, and him asking me what did he do wrong.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I read his messages. I'm not ignoring him on purpose, I just can't bring myself to face him. If I go around him I'm going to feel even worse than I already feel right now. Ugh, why did I Tyron have to come back into the picture, everything was going fine until he showed up!

Suddenly there was a light knock on my door, making me groan. Ugh, I don't want company right now. Why can't the world just go away?!

"Leave me alone!" I called out before burying my face into my pillow. I wish I could just disappear.

I then heard my bedroom door open and then close, before I felt someone sit next to me on my bed. What part of leave me alone do they not understand?

I lifted my face up from the pillow and laid my eyes on Yandy, making me roll them.

She smiled sadly at me, before she lifted up a carton of Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, my favorite.

I sat up on the bed and rested my back against my headboard as a wave of guilt suddenly washed over me.

She sighed "I uh... stopped by the store on my way home from work and saw this. I thought it might make you feel better" she said softly, handing me the ice cream with a plastic spoon.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at my best friend. I had been so rude to her this past month because of all the shit that I'm going through and she still continues to be nice to me. I am such a awful ass person yo.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I took the lid off, before I began scooping up the ice cream and letting it slide off my spoon and fall back into the carton. I can't even eat my favorite ice cream in the whole world right now.

Awkward silence filled the room as I sat there playing in my ice cream, and Yandy played with a loose string on her scrub pants. It's been a month since we really spoke. I've been going to school and she's been going to work, and when I come home from school I lock myself in the room and do work for my boss and she locks herself in the room with Trent. We've barley spoken or saw each other.

Yandy cleared her throat, snapping me out my thoughts "I had a long day at work and I'm tired so...I think I'm just gonna go crash-"

"I cheated on Mario!" I blurted out, instantly regretting it as I saw shock form onto Yandy's features. Ugh, it sounds even worse saying it out loud.

Her eyes widened "You did what?! When?" she asked eagerly.

I bit my lip as my eyes drifted back down the the ice cream "That night when Tyron came over. He kissed me and then I kissed him back and then....bottom line if Mario wouldn't have came we would've ended up having sex" I stated, ashamed of myself.