26 (no him no us)

🎵Hey little sister, what have you done?
Hey little sister, who's the only one?
I've been away for so long🎵

×××××××Lane POV××××

We are throwing tear gas and flash bangs right below the three watch men. We're shooting people down one, by one a body hits the ground. As bullets are going off we run for cover. I push Jared behind me, when I feel a slight ping on my left leg, I ignore it sort shooting people.

"How many?I didn't see." Rick yells over the gun fire

"Doesn't matter, gonna be more of 'em. We need 'ta move." I say reloading my gun.

"Is there any grenades left" Rick asks my brother

"Uh-huh." He reply
" get 'em ready. We gotta gun into the wall.

"You guys go ahead. Daryl and I are gonna lay down some and cover fire." I say

"Do we gotta stay together."

"Too hary. We'll be right behind you. " I say Maggie fire's off two shots. Daryl and I throw a grenade. I stand next to my brother during off shoots, some one tackles me to the ground and hits me with the back end of a gun, black.

I wake up to something over my head. A bag? Some one forces me up when they push me to start walking.

"This is one of the terrorists." I hear someonw say then that persongrabs me by the arm.

"This one too." The man rips off the bag on my head, he does the same for my twin. 

"Merle's own family. His brother and sister." I look up from Darly to see my older brother. I look around and see Andrea. I look further in to the group of people and find a pwrson I thought i would never see,  then man who i thought was dead, the man who i mourned. The man who not many knew about. John Morgan. What the fuck.

"Oh and not to mention, Johns little ex girl friend. So what should we do with 'an. Huh?" The man who i assume as the governor asked the crowd,  they all yell kill them!

John looks at me with a horrid expression. My brother starts to breath heavily, looking scars.

" I asked you two where your loyalty lies. You said here. Well, prove it. Prove it to us all. Brother against brother friend against friend. Winners go free. Fight to the death." The man says. The People holding me down let go of me my older brother looks at me and then looks back at Daryl. I look at John realize he has the same expression on as Merle.

"Y'all know me. I'm going to do whatever I got to do. To prove......" Merle hits my brother in the stomach " that my loyalty is to this town" hi kicks him again.

John looks at me. "Both of are loyalties are to this town." Me says and sweeps My feet from underneath me. I land on my back, I go to get up but he kicks me on my ribs. I look up to see him smiling. Before he gets the chance to kick me again punch him in the nuts. He lands on his back and groans and pain. I stand up and punch my older brother before he kicks Terrell again. Walkers start closing in on us. I no longer see John anywhere near me I see him fighting a walker takes a bite out of his neck. Asshole.

My brother puts his hands on my shoulders pushing me back slowly. He puts his new hand on my throat well his knife hand. My brother kicks mall off from on top of me and starts choking him Merle rolls over on top of throw will Daryl still joking him. I get to be right next to them still holding my side from where John kicks me the third time. Panting heavily.

" you really think this asshole is going let you go?" I ask

" just follow my lead little sister. We're getting out of this right now." Merle pu5s he us on our feet. We get into a fighting stance. Walker's being pushed closer to us. But that's when gunshots go off and people fall into the ground. A flashbang goes off. Be my brother's walk to where there's a flashing light and I see Rick. We run forward making it out tore this all began by the wall.

" they're all at the arena this way." Merle says directing us to another place.

" you're not going anywhere with us." Rick states

" boys let's not do this now." I say

We keep running until we make it to the street where Glenn and Michonne are. Glenn sees my brother. And that sets him off

" what the hell is he doing here?" He says pointing a gun at my brother who isbnow behind me

" we both took our licks man."

Me Darly and Jared both Mumble jackass under breath.

"Hey shut up" he says to us caus8ng Jard to giggle

"Enough!"

"Get that thing out of my face! " my brother yells at Glenn.

" man, look like you've two gone native." Merle yells at us

" no more than you hanging out with that psycho back there." Daryl and I yell in unison

" oh yeah, man. He's is a charmer, I got to tell you that. Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea big time, baby." He moans I internally throw up.

" what are you going to do now Sheriff? Surrounded by whole bunch of liar Thugs and cowards. Oh man, look at this pathetic all these guns and no bullets in on." He says

"Merle SHUT UP!." I yell

"Shut up yourself! Bunch of pussies you roll-" he gets cut off by Jared hitting him with the end of his gun

"Asshole." Jared mumbles under his breath

%%%%%% minutes later$$$$$$

" do you really want him sleeping in the same cell block as Carol or Beth?"  Glenn asks

"He ain't no rapist." I states

"His buddy is." I look at Maggie shocked

" they ain't buddies no more. Not after last night." My brother claims

" there's no way Merles going to live there without putting everyone at each other's throats." Rick says

" so you're going to cut Merle loose and bring the Last Samurai home with us?" My brother says

"She's not coming back." Rick says

"The fuck yes-" Maggie cuts me off

" she's not in the state to be on their own. She did bring you guys to us." Gleen and Maggie say

" and then ditched us." Rick asserts

" at least let my dad Stitch her up."

" she's too unpredictable.

"That's right. We don't know who she is. But merle merles blood." My brother says

" no, Merle is your guys's blood. My blood, my family is standing right here. And waiting for us back at the prison."

" and the three of you are part of that family. But he's not he's not."

" man, y'all don't know. Find will fend for ourselves." My brother says looking at me and his nephew. I shake my head

" that's not what I'm saying."

"No him no us." Darly claims

"No brother, I'm staying with them. Jared and I are staying. It's just you. " I stare with a serious face

==========end of chapter =====

Cliffhanger