16 (walker)

An: sorry for the racist comments but its Merle come on oh and later on
Bold=You and Johnathn
Italic= You
Bold and underline= Jonathan
=========================================

🎵This world would
never be what I expected🎵

//////////Lanes POV////////
It's been a day since the group came back. Since I found John. Right now my brother has gone looking for Sophia and my twin gut is telling me something is going to happen. I stayed in the house making sure Jared doesn't do anything stupied. I just can't get over the feeling something bad is gonna happen.

====Darly POV=====

Shit

I just fell off a horse. And fell off of cliff. And now an arrow is stuck in my side. Oh god. And im seeing shit. I see Merle.

"Why don't you pull that arrow put, Dummy? You could bind your wound better." I laugh knowing I'm seeing shit

"Merle."
"What's going on here you taking a siesta or something?" "Having a shitty day bro." "Like me to get your pillow? Maybe rub your feet" "screw you" "uh-uh. You're the one screwed from the looks of it all them years I spent trying to make a man out of you, this what I get? Look at you. Lying in the dirt like a used rubber. You're gonna for out here, brother. Leave our sister and her son. And for what?" "A girl they lost a little girl." "So you got a thing for little girls now?" "Shut up" "cause I noticed you and Lane ain't out looki mg for old Merle no more." "We tried like hell to find you, bro." "Like hell you did. You split, man. out first chance you got." "You got out. All you had to do was wait. We went back for you. Rick, Lane, we did right by you." "This the same Rick who cuff me up to the Rooftop in the first place? Force me to cut off my own hand? I said we talkin about here you is bitch now?" "I ain't nobody's bitch." "Your a koke that's what you are, play errand boy to a bunch of pansy-asses, niggers and democrats. your nothing but a freak to them. Redneck trash. That's all you are there laughing at you behind your back. You know that, don't you I got a little news for you, son. One of these days you're going to scraped off their heels like you was dog-shit. Hey they ain't your kind, your blood. Now you listen to me. Ain't nobody ever going to care about you except me little brother. Ain't nobody will. Well except for Lane. Come on get up off your feet before I have to kick your teeth in. Let's go."

=====Lane POV a couple hours later=====
"Dale, you think Andrea's on her period?" I hear Glenn say I hold in a laugh
" I'm only asking cuz it's like all the women are acting really weird. Well except for Lane. And I read somewhere when women spend a lot of time together recycle sign up and we will get super crazy home run at the same time." I hold in a laugh
" I'm going to advise you to keep it there yourself." Dale says I couldn't hold it anymore I laugh they see me
"Sorry please continue this wonderful conversation." I say
" okay who else is acting weird." Dale says
"Maggie." I smile knowing full well Glenn has a crush
"Maggie, ah." I giggle
" she's tired of being mean to me. And she wanted to have sex with me. And now she's being mean to me again. I don't even want to know what's going on with Lori.
" what's going on with loir?" " wait how do you know Maggie wants to have sex with you?" I ask at the same time Dale asks.
" nothing I don't know?" He says referring to Dale's question. Dale says down so do I.
" how do you know you want to have sex with you?" Dale asks I see the look on Gleen face I go wide eyes.
" oh, son, you didn't." Dale says
" Glenn, did it ever occur to you how her father might feel about this?" He says I snicker
"She's 22"
" and he's our host." I say
"He doesn't know."
" Jesus, Glenn, what were you thinking?" I say
" I was thinking I might be dead tomorrow." He says and walks out of the RV