Chapter 17

When the plane landed I woke up Hayes who was still very tired, and gathered my stuff together.

When I got our luggage I turned around and there was a small group of girls, Security was there to help out though.

When we got to the limo everyone fell asleep.

When we were checking into the hotel Hayes put his arm around my waist, and I we were there for a while, so I started to fall asleep in his arms.

He sat us down on a couch in the lobby and I drifted off to sleep.

I was women up by Hayes slightly shaking me. We were still sitting on the couch and I didn't want to move. 

"Cmon, babe. You can sleep in the hotel room.

He helped me off of the couch and wrapped his arm around my waist to help keep me up while walking, because I was half asleep and needed help.

We got up to our room and Hayes laid me down on the bed.

"Babe, do you want to change into pajamas?" He asked

I groaned and shook my head 'no'

"Well, do you want to get under the covers?" He asked "No." I said into the pillow.

I felt Hayes get into the other side of the bed and wrap his arms around me.

-

I woke up at 8:30 AM and Hayes was awake on Instagram.

He was looking at this girls page, and he was looking at a picture of her in a bikini, so I just rolled my eyes, and went back to sleep.