Chapter 23

Nicole's POV

"C'mon lets go." Hayes said while taking my hand.

We went to Nash's room and waited for our ride to get there.

-

At Magcon the boys and Mahogany all did what they usually do while I watched from backstage.

~@Caroline's Birthday party~
When we got to her house I was so amazed. It was like a mansion.. x2.

Caroline came out to greet us and she looked really pretty. She was wearing a white blouse that was tucked into a black skater skirt. She was wearing just the right amount of makeup, black boots, and a flower crown.

"Hi Hayes!" she said while coming up and hugging him "Hi Caroline. Happy birthday." He said "Awe, thank you so much," she said with a big toothy grin "C'mon! go enjoy the party." she said while guiding them to the party.

I was stopped right before I could walk into the house "Who are you?" she asked, sounding like she was trying not to be rude "I'm Nicole, Hayes' friend."

"Oh, well, I'm Caroline, and this is my house and party. I hope you have a good time." She said and walked with me into the house

Where are you?- Hayes

I'm coming in the house-Nicole

As soon as I got into the house I saw Hayes over by the guys. I came up beside him and he put his arm around my waist.

"Where were you?" He asked "Outside, talking to Caroline. She actually seems pretty nice." "Ya see, there's nothing to worry about." He reassured me.

Hayes POV
Caroline pulled me out to her back patio.

There was music that came on out of nowhere. "Do you want to dance?" she asked shyly while barley making eye contact with me

"Sure."

I put my hands on her hips, and she put her hands on my shoulders.

She seems like a nice, innocent girl. I don't think she'll do anything... Wrong I guess.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

EEeEeeeeEeewwwWwwwWWwwww

This chapter still makes me cringe sooo hard.

Please forgive me for my horrible writing. I'll try to make it better.