Chapter 1

This is my first book, so if it's bad.. Oh well
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Nicole Adams

Hi my name is Nicole Adams, I have hazel eyes, Carmel skin, and long dark brown hair.

I play basketball, have a generic family and life, and have just moved to North Carolina, and today is my first day of school.

I woke up in my bedroom full of unpacked boxes.

Today is my first day of school and I feel like shit. Emotionally, physically, and mentally.

I got out of bed and took a shower and took care of my usual personal hygiene.

I put on black and white Adida sweat pants, a dark grey, long sleeved Obey shirt, black and white Nike Roshes, and let my hair down because I'm not at all creative with my fashion choices.

I grabbed my black Jordan backpack and skipped downstairs.

I took a blueberry PopTart out of the box on the counter and sat on the couch.

Good luck on the first day😘- Lauren💜

Thank you😘- Nicole💚

I sat there for a second contemplating whether I should play it off as sick or just go through hell today.

"Nicole, you should get going. You're gonna be late." My mom interrupted my thoughts.

Dammit

"Ok. Wish me good luck." I said while giving her a hug then heading out the front door.

I walked down the street to school.

Someone in a black Range Rover was literally screaming the words to a song, and the windows were down which made it even funnier.

His dad stopped at the stop sign and he looked over at me then stopped singing.

His face turned a light shade of red and the car drove away. I laughed to myself and looked down at my phone.

I arrived to school, and there weren't a lot of people there in the lobby. Perfect.

As I walked around the lobby I saw a familiar face; it was the guy from the car this morning.

He had blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was pretty cute, but I don't have a chance.

The bell rang and I snapped out of my daze.

I walked to my locker and shoved my stuff in there.

I walked to my first hour class, Com. Arts.

I walked to room 157 and opened the door.

There were math equations written up on the board.. I don't think this is Communication Arts.

"Umm, is this Mrs. Grady's Communication Arts class?" I asked awkwardly "No, this is Mr. Baker's math class. You're looking for room 57.. You're new here, aren't you?" He asked "Yes."

"Mr. Grier please show this young lady to her class." He said

The same guy from this morning got up and walked towards me.

While we were walking there was an awkward thirty seconds of silence... until I broke it "So I heard you like Soulja Boy." I said then instantly regretted it.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a fan of his music," He said while grinning. "You saw the whole thing?" He asked "Yep."

There was another awkward silence.

He stopped in front of a door "Well. This is your class." He said with his hands in his back pockets "Thank you. I'll see you later, Grier." I said with a smile "And I'll see you around..." "Nicole." "Nicole." He repeated

I walked into class and explained to the teacher why I was late.

It's gonna be a long day.