Chapter 14

I woke up to a text.

Good Morning beautiful- Unknown

Who tf?

Who is this?- Nicole

Lol it's Greyson.- Unknown

Oh.- Nicole

I set my phone down and walked to the bathroom, trying to keep it together because I didn't want my dream to turn into a reality.

I took a shower and took care of my personal hygiene.

I put on skinny jeans, a maroon OBEY sweatshirt, and Jordan Bred 11's

Hayes was taking a shower while I was texting Greyson.

So, how's it going over in North Carolina?- Greyson

Lol idk. I'm in Texas.- Nicole

Lol well how's it going over there?- Greyson

Good.- Nicole

"You ready to go?" Hayes asked while slipping on his shoes "What? Yeah." I said

"Is anything wrong?" He asked "no. I'm fine."

"Would you tell me if something was wrong?" He asked "Yes." "Promise?" "Promise." I lied and it felt horrible

-

We arrived at the place that Magcon was being held about an hour before it actually started and there were fans already lined up.

All played around with the microphones and danced to music and stuff and it was really fun.

For the first part of it all of the guys did meet and greets and it was really cute to see the smiles on every girl's face and the gifts they brought the guys.

-

I watched from behind stage as everyone but Hayes walked off of the stage.

I was lost because from what I've heard, unless someone was singing or something, they're usually not on stage alone.

He waited until the crowd settled down then started talking. "So I have a new very special person in my life and we've been dating for a long time now. Four months, two weeks, and three days to be exact." I didn't even try to hold back the smile on my face.

"I really hope you guys like her. I want to introduce you guys to Nicole." Hayes said

He looked over at me and motioned me over to him.

I got up and hesitantly walked on stage to him.

There were a couple of boos, but mostly clapping and screaming.

"Nicole, say hi to the Dallas Magcon fans." I was so nervous and speechless.

"Hi." I said in an almost inaudible tone while looking down a little

"Aww, she's cute isn't she?" He said playfully while putting his arm around my shoulder

I was so nervous and shy and I couldn't focus on anything.

Hayes removed his arm from around me and reached into the pocket of his hoodie and pulled out a box.

He handed it to me and said just to me "Just because I love you."

I smiled and looked down at the small, dark purple box. He even got my favorite color right for a box.

The whole crowd of people started to Cheer the words "Open it."

I looked up at Hayes and he smiled and nodded.

I carefully took off the neon green ribbon from around the box and slowly opened it.

It was a little charm bracelet with all of these different charms attached to it.

"Awe, this is so cute, Hayes."

"Hold it up so they can see it, too."

I carefully pulled it out of the box and held it up in the palm of my hand.

There were lots of "Awes" that went through the crowd

He pulled out a piece of paper and stated reading from it.

He put the microphone close to his mouth because he was about to announce something.

"Nicole, I picked out this charm bracelet for you because I think it shows how many of the good things this relationship has brought us and the fun memories.

There is a basketball to show the time you schooled me in basketball, which was at the beginning of our relationship. Bowling pins and a bowling ball our first official date. A speech bubble because I always have the greatest conversations when I'm with you and I can always talk to you. The laughing emoji is because you have such a great sense of humor and you always seem to make me laugh with a few jokes. There are so many more things I could have put on there, but there wouldn't be enough space."

I was so joy-filled and in love with him at this moment.

I attacked him with a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Awe, Hayes, how thoughtful of you." I said to him

"That's all I could think about. Getting you a present."

I slightly laughed "I don't need a present to show how much you love me, just the thought that you put into it made me happy enough