Chapter 30

We arrived at the party which was at a huge house.

As soon as the car stopped, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I couldn't be in that backseat with them any longer.

I walked in with Nash and Cameron while Caroline and Hayes kind of stayed behind.

Honestly, that car ride made me feel terrible.

My ex and his new girlfriend together and happy, acting like I wasn't a human being with emotions, sitting there right next to them.

-

We've been here for about forty-five minutes, and I'm honestly miserable. I'm here, alone, and I don't really know anyone else.

Nicole, I'm so sorry. I love you, baby.- Hayes

Ok. -Nicole

Can we please get back together?- Hayes

No. we can be friends though.- Nicole

Nicole, I'm sorry I did this to you. It was a stupid mistake and I shouldn't have played with your emotions like that. I love you so, so, so much. can you please give me another chance.- Hayes

I didn't even answer back. I don't feel like feeling worse about myself because of some stupid Guy.

I know I don't need any man or person, telling me what I am and what I'm not because I'm just me.

My phone buzzed, indicating I got another text.

I was going to see the movie The Conjuring tomorrow night, and I have an extra ticket. Do you want to come?- Xavier

I'm not the biggest horror movie fan, but sure.- Nicole

We can see another movie if you want.- Xavier

No. The Conjuring is fine. I honestly kind of want to see it.- Nicole

Great. The movie is at 6:00 PM tomorrow. I'll pick you up.- Xavier

K. Can't wait!- Nicole

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked outside and found a basketball hoop and a rack of basketballs

I grabbed a basketball from the corner of the rack and started to shoot.

I guess I needed a little more me time anyways.

A few minutes later, I could feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

I grabbed it out of my pocket, pressed accept, and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello." "Hey Nicole where are you?" Cameron asked "I'm outside at the basketball court." "What are you up to?" He asked "Just shooting a basketball." I said "Oh. Ok." He Said then hung up.

I shook my head while slightly laughing and put my phone down under my jacket then picked the basketball back up.

Cameron's POV
Hayes walked up to me alone. "Hey Cameron." He said "Hey. Where's Caroline?" "In the bathroom, but have you seen Nicole?" "No," I lied "Why?" "Because I really need to talk to her. I feel so bad. I love her and I really need to tell her, so we can get back together. Now."

I let out a sign "Hayes. Right now may not really be a good time." "Why? Is she too torn to even look at me? She'll get over it by the time I talk to her anyways" He asked cockily "No. She's having fun right now and I don't think that you should ruin it for her. You've done enough."