Chapter 16

We arrived at the party and it was at a huge building in downtown Baltimore.

There were lots of people at the party, but it wasn't that crowded.

Hayes and I talked to new people and danced, so I did have a really good time then I started to feel really tired.

I would yawn every two minutes which got  real annoying real fast, and I always needed Hayes' shoulder to lean on.

"Babe, you tired?" He asked "mhm." I nodded my head

He took my hand and pulled me through the big crowd of people out to a small terrace

The city lights were really pretty.

I leaned on the railing of the terrace and looked out into the city.

Hayes stood right next to me and looked out too.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" He asked "Yeah." I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

~a couple of hours later~

Hayes and I were just enjoying each other's company, sitting down on one of the few couches on the terrace.

I was sitting there next to Hayes, falling asleep. It was 11:00, I was really tired, and I just wanted to go back to the hotel.

"Babe?" He asked "hmm?" "You tired?" "Yeah."

He scooted closer to me and kissed the top of my head "We're probably gonna leave soon." He said and then I fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I woke up in the bed by myself

I heard the sink water running in the bathroom.

I sat up and checked the time.

10:43.

I got up and changed into a pair of black leggings, a navy blue sweatshirt, and my Jordan True Blue 3's

Hayes came out with basketball shorts and sweatshirt.

"You ready to go to breakfast?" He asked

"Yeah."

We walked down the hallway holding hands.

"It's way to early for this." I said while yawning

He slightly chuckled "it's 11:00."

"I know what I said."

When we arrived down at the breakfast buffet everyone was already down there either getting food or eating.

Hayes and I got our food and sat down with the rest of the guys.

We all sat down at a big table and ate together.

"We should all do something tonight. Ya know, go to the city." Hayes suggested

"Yeah. That sounds like fun." Cameron shrugged

"Ok, but our flight leaves at 11:00 so we'll just get back here at like 9:30 so we can catch our flight." Nash said

~Later that night~
We all went out to the city and went down to the restraints near the harbor

There were a few fans that came up and talked to us and everything.

I didn't really mind. it was nice to meet new people.

We all sat down, ate dinner, and talked.

~Back at the hotel~

"Come on, guys, we have to go!" Nash said

Cameron, Hayes, and I were all sitting down in Aaron and Carter's room, listening to Nash rushing them.

The rest of the guys were already downstairs.

Aaron and Carter got everything together so we headed out.

-

It was a long plane ride, so Hayes and I just listened to music on our phones.