Chapter 10

~ 4 months later~

Hey Hayes, is our Spanish test on Monday or Wednesday? - Nicole

He didn't answer back so I texted him again about an hour later.

This is really weird, he usually answers his phone.

I called Nash and asked if he'd seen Hayes.

He said no.

I called Cameron

Still no.

I called Carter one of Hayes' friends and I asked him if he's seen him.

Can you take a guess about what his answer was. No.

It was like 15 minutes later and my phone buzzed

Hey, have you found Hayes yet. He needs to pack for Magcon.- Nash

No. He might just be at a friend's house or something. Just call him again.- Nicole

Can you call him. I'm busy.- Nash

Nash -_- . - Nicole

What? Please?- Nash

Fine.- Nicole

I called him multiple times and ended up trying for 15 minutes until he finally picked up.

"Hayes?" "Hey Nicole. What's up?" "Nash said you needed to pack for Magcon and why haven't you haven't been answering your phone?" "Oh. Yeah. One of my friends stole it from me because they wanted attention." "Oh. Well call Nash and tell him everything's fine or something because he wouldn't stop bugging me." "Ok." He chuckled

"I'll talk to you later." "Ok." "Bye." "Bye."

I hung up the phone and went back to my homework.

Hayes' POV

I hung up the phone after I was done talking to Nicole.

"Well, Chelsea. I have to go." "Really? Now?" "Yep. I have to pack for Magcon."

"But we haven't finished our project yet." "Actually, we're being graded on our separate assignments. I finished my part, now you have to finish yours." I said while swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"I'll see you later." I said while looking over my shoulder at her "Whatever." She mumbled while scanning her notes.

I walked out to Nash's car and got in.

"Hey. Next time answer your phone." He said annoyed "Sorry. I couldn't get to it." "Why? I called so many times." "No. Nicole called, and don't bug my girlfriend the next time you look for me." "Shut up." He rolled his eyes.

"Can we take Nicole on tour with us?" "Why?" "Because I think she would really enjoy it."

"Do you know how many fan girls would hate her and the drama that comes with it." "I know, but I think they'll love her. She's smart, funny, kind, beautiful, and I'm pretty sure can relate to a fangirl. Plus we've been dating for four months. I think they've gotten used to her." "Ok. If you really want to, go ahead."

I think she'll love it.

Nicole's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower and dried off.

I was changing into my pajamas when I got a call from Hayes.

"Hello?" "Hi Nicole." "What's up?" I put the phone on speaker and laid down in my bed.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go on the Magcon tour with the guys and I?" "Really?" I was so shocked. I've always wanted to go to Magcon, but I didn't ever imagine going this way.

"Yeah. We leave on Tuesday though and we're gone for a week or at least until Sunday. The traveling fees will already be paid for you and stuff and it's a short tour because of the stops we missed on our recent tour, but I just wanted to experience this with you." "Umm, ok. I'll tell my mom." I was so overjoyed and this was so surreal "Alright. Text me what she says." "Ok. Bye."

I walked to my mom's room, smiling like an idiot.

"Hey honey." She looked up from her phone at me "Mom. Before you say no, just let me explain myself." I came over and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Oh boy." She mumbled

"So, remember when I would talk to you about Vine and Magcon and stuff?" "No." "Ok, anyways, I've always wanted to go to one of their Magcon shows and Hayes invited me to go on tour with him and the other guys." "What about school?" "I'll get all of my school work done while we're there. I'll ask the teachers for my school work and they have the stuff on the student website and friends to help me out, just please let me go." I begged "How long will you be gone?" "A week, but we leave tomorrow and come back on Sunday." "Do I have to pay for the plane tickets and everything?" "No." "Then ok." "Yes!" I was so happy and relieved

"I want you to be careful and stay with at least one of them though, ok?" "Got it."

"Ok, now give me a hug." She said while putting her arms out

I hugged her tight and went back in my room to text Hayes.