Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend

Alexandria's POV:

"Sophie, MJ called. He wants us to hang out." I was actually shocked that he called. I mean, after all that had happened and all the troubles we put him into, he kept his promise and now, he wants the three of us to hang out.

"And what did you said?" Sophie stared at me blankly but I know she was also happy that MJ called. He was her baby-like-brother.

I shrug. "I said OK. He told me to call him back to confirm the hang out."

Again, she stared at me blankly. "Okay, tell him that a private plane will pick him up in Dallas, Texas tomorrow evening at 6."

"Okay then." I leaned in to kiss her cheeks and got up to inform MJ what Sophie just said. She doesn't own a private plane but she has enough money to book millions of flights whenever she wants to and I know one day, she'll be earning millions and millions, she'll be a millionaire.

I dialed MJ's number, waiting patiently for it to be picked up and when it did, the voice of my long old friend vibrates my eardrums, "Hey Alex, so?"

I smile. "Hey MJ, Sophie agreed to see you and she's going to book a private plane tomorrow at Dallas' airport by 6. So see you?"

"Wow. How rich are you guys?"

I laughed. "Rich enough to hide." I kidded.

MJ sighed on the other side of the phone. "You know, even if you hide, you two will still be found."

"I know that." I stated confidentialy. "We're only doing this for our own sake."

"Anyways..." MJ started to change the conversation. "See you tommorow then?"

I nodded, although he can't see me. "Yeah, see you."

·····

Me and Sophie are having dinner, talking about jobs, people, celebrities, ourselves and other random things. It's great to tall random stuff like this, although she may be different, she's still the Sophie that I know last 4 years ago.

"Remember how we first met?" I asked Sophie.

She pouted her lips. "Not again!"

I laugh a little. "But it was funny! And unforgettable!"

"No it wasn't!" Sophie denied.

Our first encounter was funny. I mean seriously, seeing her kiss with a teacher was quite shocking but also hot at the same time. That was something I'll never ever forget in my life.

"Yes it was! Before our school, I used to go in Pilgrim Highschool, there was a teacher and student relationships but I never actually saw a teacher and a student kiss."

Sophie grinned. "Well, I made history in your life."

I nodded. "Yeah." A history that will never be forgotten. "So are you excited to see MJ?"

She maintained her grin. "Yes and you?"

"Of course." I said smiling.

"Well then, prepare yourself ma' bird."

MJ's POV:

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I said out loud when I saw how beautiful the plane I was going in to. This may not be Sophie's plane but hell, this is a fucking amazing five-star private plane.

"Make yourself comfortable sir and have an amazing flight." The stewardess smiled and picked up my hand bag to put it in the cabin.

"I will, thanks." Making myself comfortable, I prepared myself for this 3 hours flight going to New York, a place I have never been before. Everybody told me that it was a beautiful city so, my expectations are high.