Chapter 49: Bye...

Unknown Speaking: (Guess who!)

I tap on play to record my voice, I am ready. "You see, there's something about losing someone, someone who gave you too much to remember. The melancholy you feel and the agony, are too much to take in. It's been years. Years. Others would have already moved on and forget about it, well maybe not completely forget about it, but you know...move on. The ardor I used to feel with her, is gone, she's gone. I can only glower at myself for letting the incident happen and you know somehow.. I wish there was a fluke that could've stop it but anyways...it's too late and she have lamented." I look down, wow, this building is high, very high. "Sophie, if you're listening, somehow, I just wanted to tell you of how much I love you and that I wish we were still together like we used to be. I love you and I'm sorry for doing this." I took a deep breath and.....

Sophie's POV:

"Ugh! Fire that fucking waiter!" Alexandria furiously said.

"Well you're the owner now, go ahead and fire him then." Stevens giggle. Alex glower at him which made him stop giggling. "What now? We're going to continue to hide here?"

"Yeah, why not." I nonchalantly said.

"You know girls...I could go,"

"Okay then."

"Hope I didn't offend you two." He's apologetic.

"A little yeah." I honestly said.

He shrugs, "Call me when you need me. Goodluck." And went out of this small room.

I look up at Alex who was also looking at me, "Seriously, what now?"

Third Person Speaking:

Eva and Madison were still in complete utter shock, although, they aren't a hundred percent sure that it is her, they just couldn't believe it.

"Can we see her?" Madison managed to ask.

The waiter smiled, "Of course but for what reason?"

"Um...to congratulate her?"

"Oh sure then." He gladly said. "I'll be back in two minutes ma'am."

"Are we dreaming? Because it feels like it." Eva exclaims. "Pinch me, go ahead."

Doing what Eva wants Madison to do, she pinches her. "I can't believe it too, I mean...surely maybe, we're just mistaken."

"Maybe but the description fits her so well, tan skin, lightest brown eyes and brown hair and Alexandria McLaren."

"We'll just see about that." Madison says. "If she would want to see us, which I highly doubt."

That causes Eva to snap. "You're right!" She burst out saying. "She wouldn't want to see us so you know what? I think we should come after her."

"What? Or maybe she does want to see--"

Eva stood up and grabbed Madison's arm. "Come on!"

***

The waiter asked where Alexandria was and they pointed that she was in a room with Sophie. Without hesitating, he knocks on the door and slightly opening it, "Ma'am, two girls would want to meet you,"

"You're fired," Was all Alexandria could say.

The waiter confused, asked, "What? Why ma'am?"

"For giving my name to strangers. Now go and don't ever come back here," She harshly says.

Sophie nudged her on the arm and whispers, "Don't be mean."

Alexandria ignores and continue to harshly talk to the waiter, "Go! And tell them nothing. Just fucking go!"

Sophie's POV:

Alexandria ignored me and decided to continue to harshly talk to the poor waiter, "Go! And tell them nothing. Just fucking go!"

I roll my eyes and look around. Where's Mj by the way? "MJ?!"

Alexandria noticed that he was gone too, "Where the hell did he go?"

Sliding out my phone, one message from Mj.

It says: "Girls, I am here at the back of the restaurant, If I were you two, I would come here too. Hurry."

I look at Alexandria and she gave me a nod. We stood up and sprinted like a cheetah, or at least it felt like it. We search for Mj and it took no more than a second to find him. "Girls!" He said a little too loud.

We ran up to him and hands on our knees. "Why couldn't you just had told us when we were at that room instead of just ditching us and telling us a little later?" Alexandria complained while she catches on her breath.

I put my hand on Mj's shoulders. "Gosh, why here at the end of the alley?"

"Cause I'm pretty much sure, they're looking for us now. Especially you Sophie." He answers. "Listen, we should go now." 

"Or why not just face 'em?" Alexandria suggests.

I squint my eyes with curiousity at Alex. Now, why the hell would she want that? "Yo' crazy?"

"No but you know...I mean...they're our bestfriends?"

"Was that a question?" I asked.

She nods. "Yeah,"

"I guess they are...or were....or are....or we-- I don't fucking know," I burst out shouting. My heart is pumping hard from my chest.

"It's just...what's the point of hiding? Why are we even hiding?! Sophie, don't you want to know how's everything is going on for them? For Isabelle, Eva, Madison, Jessi--"

"Okay. OKAY. I get it. I'm a bitch for lieng and losing all fucking contacts with them. Guess I'm just a pathetic bitch who doesn't want to remember any of those bad memories and yeah, I'm a disgusting whore for fucking my high school teacher," Whoah, those slipped out from my mouth. Here comes drama.

Alexandria took a step forward, frowning slightly, "You know those memories weren't that bad," she says, "The only bad memory that you've got was when--"

"You don't need to remind me Alex," I stopped her. MJ too walked forward and they glance at eachother before giving me a big hug.

"You see, they just really missed us, missed you,"

***TO BE CONTINUED VERY SOON***

AUTHOR'S NOTE: (IMPORTANT)

Hey babes :) I am sorry for late updating. I feel really bad though cause some are spamming my inboxes with death messages :P lol anyways, the reasons why I haven't updated because I started reading Fifty Shades of Grey (still haven't finished), started playing Clash of Clans, SCHOOLWORK and yeah...sleeping. Now, I won't be updating for the few next weeks for some serious shit reasons. Anyways, I love you all and thanks for reading, voting and just simply fanning.