Chapter 17: Jane

Jane POV:

Ugh waking up in this rough fucking bed always destroys my morning state. What destroys it more is the fact that i'm not with Sophie. I wonder why she doesn't want to be with me, they say good girls love bad boys, isn't it the same with good girls love bad girls? Well I really taught that.

There's something going on with her though and I've noticed that she always stares at Ms. Adams but everybody does that 'cause she's hot, even me, but Ms. Adams also stares at her. Or am I imagining things? Well it could be my imagination though, my fucking brain that's always fucking with me and it's so not funny to be played at and plus, with your own fucking brain!

I need to find out what's going on with her and be a creep, like spy on her. One day, she'll be mine.

___________________________________

I walk towards the school entrance and joins in my group of friends, hmph, friends that we're only friends because we smoke weed and pot and share it together.

I search for Sophie, hoping that I would find her but I didn't, so I searched next for Eva and Madison, because it's her group of friends, but I don't spot them either. I decided to go search for her in the parking lot so I walked towards it. In the parking lot, well, there were cars but I didn't saw her Audi R8 and saw Ms. Adam's car instead. I was shocked to what I was seeing, she was making out with someone, I didn't know who it was, because I can't see her face clearly, it was a she. As I walk towards her car with my ninja moves, I opened my mouth, it feels like it hit the ground when I saw who she was making out with. "Sophie" I gasp. In shock and in anger, I though that this was a good revenge to do so. I pulled out my camera and took a good shot of them. "Hahaha" I laugh evilishly. This time, she will get a piece of me. She'll regret everything. Why would the fuck she would hook up with her teacher? To have good grades? It's possible though because she has straight A's. Now that's the reason why she has fucking good grades! After taking the picture, I immediately think of heading to the police station now, so I did.

Bye bye Ms. Adams. Now Sophie is mine. All mine.

Mj POV:

Walking to the school, fuck I'm late, the bell just rings. I run up and saw Jane running with a devilish smile plastered on her face. "What's up with her?" I asked Mark who was besides me. He shrugged, not knowing what, but I'm damn sure it has something to do with something very fucking serious and that's not good at all.

Sophie POV:

After making out with my babe a.k.a Jessica, my day couldn't be more better. Can it? I walked to my 1st period, smiling, I noticed Eva nad Madison standing infront the room. They should have been waiting for me.

Best. Goddamn. Friends.

"What have ya' been doing this morning and yesterday?" Eva asked in a childish tone of voice.

"No wait don't answer. I don't wanna know" Madison interrupts. I wasn't planning to answer anyways. Ends up well.

"You 3, come and take your sits now." The teacher instructed, we nodded and got inside.

As seconds passed by, it felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt days. And days...well felt like weeks and I don't even wanna tell you how weeks felt like and worse...how years felt like. I watched the clock ticking, it feels like it was in slow motion. "My god, you fucking clock. Can't you go faster!?" I murmured-shouting.

"Sophie, please don't disturb the class" The teacher warned me and continued teaching lessons that I'm not even listening at.

I wanted to sleep but couldn't. I day dreamed of playing in bed with Jessica, she's all I can possibly think about. Why her? I wonder, to all of the girls I could possibly love, why her? A teacher. I got back to the real reality. I'm having a fucking affair with my fucking teacher, but, I seriously couldn't care less. That was all drama anyway. I love her, I can write down a million of reasons why she makes me smile.