Chapter 16: Unforgettable

Sophie POV:

It's been 3 weeks now since I and Jessica have been official girlfriends. We haven't yet told the 'powerful word' to eachother which was 'I Love You'. Maybe, tell it to her when it's the good time and when I really mean it like what Eva told me before my first date with Jessica. Although, I did wanna tell her how much I do love her but, I don't know, i'm scared I guess. There was nothing to be scared of anyways, i'm just being a coward to say it first, that was the truth. But, I will say it to her because duhh I love her. They say that if it's lust in 1st sight, then it wasn't love. Huh, I'll prove them wrong. Me and Jessica will prove them wrong. Lust can turn into real love.

I wanna do something, but what? Hm...i'll write a poem, a poem about my love for her. It's funny, i've wrote a thousand poems but noone actually red them except for me. Anyways, that doesn't matter. Maybe, if I die, then they would red it. No, no, no, Sophie don't think that. Okay, just write. I take out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing, it's not really a poem though, just a...half-letter half-poem for Jessica, so basically it's a letter. Haha anyways.

Jessica, your eyes are perfect and so are your hands that fits in mine. I'm glad that you came into my world and became a big part of it. You know, ever since the first time I saw you, I just wanted to make you mine and now that you are, there is no way that I'll let you go. Finding you was so hard but loving you is easy. Of all my life, I have never met a girl as perfect as you are, you may have imperfections but they just don't matter to me, to us. If one day, things go rough between us, I will not give up on us, no way that I'll do that. Remember that I'll always love you.

-Your Sophie McCain

And that was it. I just hope that the letters that I wrote for her, she will read it. I really wanted.her to read it.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

My phone's buzzing. I opened it and it was from Jessica, it says:

Hey beautiful, come to my house please? ;)

I smiled at her text, even just hearing her name or imagining her face made me smile, that's how much she affected me. I love how love feels, it feels great. I texted back to her:

Sure :) I'll come now

I got out of my room, where's Olivia? I probably should tell her that I'm going out since if I wouldn't, she'll freak the hell out when she finds out that I'm not inside my room, nor inside the house. And I've been wondering...it's been like a month and a half already and my parents aren't still at home, I probably should text or call them but that can wait.

"Olivia! I'm going out!" I informed her by shouting.

"Yeah okay!" She answers back. She's probably with her girlfriend doing some stuff that I wouldn't even bother to ask what.

I got in my car and drive to Jessica's house. This will be my 2nd time to go to her beautiful house. Approaching it, I smile. When I finally arrived, I ring her door bell and heard her footsteps coming towards the door. "Goodevening beautiful" she greets and gives me a peck on my lips, I gave her one too. "Have you ate dinner?" she looks at me, I shook my head.

"No, have you?" I returned the question to her

She sighs. "Good because I haven't cook anything considering I have to check some papers from my students, including yours." she looks at me and smiles. "I have to say, you have good grades. All of them are A's, I'm proud of you my beautiful"

I smiled at her comments and at her compliments. "Do I have a reward for achieving such good grades then?" I seductively asks her.

She nodded. "Sure, beautiful" and smiled. "So what you wanna do? It's late already."

"Then let's go to bed babe" I sarcastically told her and chuckled.

"Whatever. Let's just go upstairs then" she mimicked the second phrase.

We walked upstairs, holding eachother's hands. She was warm and I surely was cold, she makes me so warm and I love it. She opened her bedroom and I jumped in her bed. She laughs at that and joins me in bed.

"I wanna tell you something" She speaks seriously. What was she gonna tell me? Curiousity kills me alot.

"What?" I turned to look at her since I was looking at the otherside.

"Something I want you to keep in your mind" She told me. I nodded and smiled. "I Love You Sophie, I love you" she looks through my eyes and I can't believe she said it to me. The 'powerful word', she just said it to me and not only once but twice in the same sentence. Fuck, I'm paralized...she noticed that I wasn't saying anything so she did. "Look if you're not read--" but before I let her finish what she was saying I kissed her with full passion.

"I Love You too Jessica" I told her while still kissing her passionately. She smiles.

We were still kissing and every second that passed, the more the kiss was getting hotter and wilder. I was on her but that soon change when she turned me aroound and now she was on top of me. Her tongue was fighting to go inside my mouth, I wasn't letting her go through in easily but she touches my boobs and made me moan in her mouth so she took the oppurtunity to stuck in her tongue in my mouth. It was making me hot and we were sweating so I took her shirt off. That stopped her from kissing me and looked at me with full lust on her eyes, I can see them perfectly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Jessica whispers.

I nodded. "Yes. Make love with me" and she crashed her lips again on mine.

This time, my tongue was on hers. She took my clothes off and did I forgot to tell you of how beautiful her breasts were? I wonder what it would like without her bra on, without hesitating, I took it off. She gasps and smile, I smiled too. Her boobs, were damn perfect. They were the rounded ever. I started kissing her neck while massaging her breasts. She takes off my bra too then throws it on the floor, I giggled at that. It was sexy. I sucked on her neck then slowly making my way towards her breasts, then sucked it. She moans by what I was doing, after sucking on it, she sucked mine too and seriously, I was sweating alot. I moaned softly, she is a really good sucker. I took off her pj's, since she was in pajamas, and she unzipped my shorts. We were undressing ourselves.

Minutes later, I moaned out loud by the pleasure she was giving me between my thighs. I did the same to her and she moaned more loudly than I did. I love the way she says my name like that, it's fucking sexy.

After making love for over an hour, we stopped. We were pretty tired. I was gasping for air and she did too. We looked at eachother and giggles. "That was good" She says.

"Yeah" I confirmed her while still catching for air. I touch at myself and fuck I was sweaty. I need to go take a short bathe. "I need to go take a short shower. Come with me?" I pout at her. She smiled sexily and noddeds. We then made our way to the bathroom and yep, we were makinf out in the shower, naked. Her body was perfectly slim and toned. I just love looking at her and smiled like a pervert. She notices and laughs at me. Without saying anything, I kissed her again.

I swear to everyone, this will be my most unforgettable night of my entire life. Making Love and Making Out with the love of my life.

------------------------------------------------------

Yep, they made love ♥♡ that happened :)

Hey guys! :') I am smiling hard because I didn't actually thought to achieve two hundred views in my first week since my friends who were also writing here in Wattpad told me that it would atleast take 2 weeks to get hundred of views but I guess they were wrong. I love you all so much. You keep my hopes up and anyways views for me only matter when I really want it to matter. For the moment, it's your opinion of my book that'll matter alot to me.

Thanks and once again, I love you all so much.

Any predictions?

Like what I said, maybe the book will end up having 40 or more, or less chapters. That depends.

♥♡ :D ★☆