Chapter 38: What's Really Happening

Alexandria's POV:

There she lies, breathing abnormally slow. Her heart rate is low and here we are, staring at her closened eyes, tired.

I sigh. No one has started a conversation, it'd be too painful 'cause all we could ever think about talking is our memories with her. Those memories that, she have forgotten. I only knew her for a few months, not even a year.

It's April already. Spring, favourite season of the year even if we don't experience winter here. I look up to the window, my eyes were too fixed at Sophie's face.

"Has no one called Jessica?" A conversation, great job MJ. Everyone shook their head, I shook mine too. Okay, the convo is ending. "We should perhaps"

"That slut" Madison mumbles. Eva shot her a deadly glare. "Look what she did to Sophie!"

"It wasn't her fault. I know she could explain herself." Eva says annoyed at Madison.

"Yeah, right." Madison not believing at all. "Don't call that bitch"

"We have to." Olivia stands up and pulls out her phone.

"No!" Madison tries to snatch the phone but MJ locked her up. "No!"

"Sorry but we really have to" Olivia insisted. The phone started ringing, she head out outside and we continued looking if Sophie showed little movements.

I remembered having a dream like this. Here in the hospital and all, creepy. "Deja Vu"

"Deja Vu the accident" Eva says.

"Deja Vu the accident too" Madison says.

"Dreams do come true" MJ speaks. "Then let's hope for a good dream"

Olivia comes inside again. "She's coming. She was crying when I told her what happened"

"Crying her arse" Madison is damn annoying.

___________________________________

"Where is she?!?!" We were awoken by the raging voice of a girl, probably Jessica. She walks inside and stares at Sophie and at the monitor. "Sophie..." and she broke down crying on her knees.

"Bitch you did that to her" Here we go, there's gonna be a fight. "If you didn't did that then everything was going to be fine" I rolled my eyes and holds Sophie's hamds.

"What?" Jessica can barely speak.

"You fucking did this to her!" Madison yelled. Eva shushed her.

"Shut the hell up, Sophie's sleeping" MJ stood and faced Madison. "Please"

Madison shut her mouth and sit down on the couch, massaging her temples. "Sorry" She whispers.

"It's fine" Jessica says. She held Sophie's hand and sits by her side. She buried her face down on her neck, giving Sophie little kisses. As she was doing that, the monitor that was showing Sophie's heart rate was going faster.

"Weird" I pointed out. Eva raised her eyebrows and approached the monitor to study it.

"I guess little Sophie's heart is still beating fast for Jessica, huh?" She whispers near my ear.

"She moved!" Jessica suddenly yells. We look at Sophie, she was moving her eyes beneath her eye lids. "She's going to awake any sooner"

Then she awakes. Grins were formed in our faces, happy to see her finally awoken. "Where am I?" She asks taken aback.

The grin in our faces were then gone. We were now frowning. "In a hospital" Olivia answered with falle. tears in her face.

"Why? What happened? And who are you people?" She was shaking.

"Sophie, it's us." Madison smiles lightly.

"Madison, she can't remember anything" Eva reminded her.

"You've got amnesia" MJ simply states. "Amnesia, amnesia, amnesia, amnesia"

"Why are you repeating that word?" Madison asked harshly. Madison was being mean now, I still preferred her being childish.

"Are you still drunk from last night?" MJ says back harshly. "You're name's Sophie. I'm MJ, this is Eva, Olivia your sister, Madison and Jessica.....our teacher"

We look at MJ especially Jessica who was giving him a confused look.

"Call the doctor" Eva ordered. Olivia nodded.

Few seconds later, the doctor arrived and asked us to kindly leave the room for few minutes in order to talk to Sophie. I got to the toilet first without them noticing, they started talking...and.........what?!?

Sophie's POV:

"You haven't said anything, right?" The doctor nodded. I sigh in relief. "Thank you very much doctor, I really appreciate this big help of yours"

Someone then twisted the door knob to the toilet and it was Alexandria with her eyes wide open and also her jaws that was literally hanging out. Shit.

"What help?!" She panicks as if she saw a zombie. "What were you guys talking about?!" I face palmed myself, I just got caught. "I thought you have amnesia!"

"Calm down Alex and sit" I ordered kind of annoyed. Plans, ruined.

"Explain" She says as she sits down on the bed, staring at me widely.

I sigh. "Don't tell anyone" She nodded. "How do I know that I can trust you?"

"Because I know the shits that you've just gone through. Now explain"

I nodded. "I asked doctor here to help me pretend that I have amnesia." I take a look at the doctor, what was his name again? "You have to help me Alexandria"

"How can I help you? And why the fuck do you want to pretend to have amnesia?" She sighs. "This is confusing"

"I know" I agreed. "Listen, just play along. In a month, I'm going to move in New York, away from them."

"What?!" She screams, the doctor cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. Who's them?"

"Well them, Eva, Madison, MJ, Olivia and...." I paused. "Jessica"

"So you're taking me with you?" I nodded and she smiled weakly. "How about your school?"

"That's fine. I'm going to the modeling career anyway" I said not giving an importance to it. "I'm not going to need Math or Science to model, unless I have to calculate the distance I walk. Fuck, that's pretty stupid as hell."

"Yeah" She giggles. "How are we going to do all of that?"

"When my parents died, half of their wealth is on me and the other half is at Olivia's. I have about five million or something like that" Her eyes widen.

"Damn, you rich bitches"

"Yeah so in a month, I want you to plan an escape. Well not really an escape, just find an excuse so we can go to New York together"

"How about my school?"

"Don't worry about that. What kind of job do you want to do anyways?"

"I don't know." She shrugs and bites her lips.

"Okay so We can worry about that later but now, you're going to help me with this and I trust you so don't make me regret my trust on you. Okay?" I said sincerely, looking deeply at her hazel eyes.

"Yeah, no worries. Let's go to New York"

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Okay guys, I have decided to combine book 1 and book 2 together in this book 'cause starting a new one is just, tirening :D hope it's okay.