Chapter 13: I Won't Tell

Jessica POV:

After the kiss. One word.

Amazing.

Her lips were gentle and soft, if I could, I could have raped-kiss1 her all day long. Her lips tastes like strawberry, it could've been her lip gloss.

I'm still having class with her and now I am completely distracted to the want to rip her clothes off, the way she looks at me, I know she wanted to to the same. Her eyes are full of lust, damn.

Shit this is happening. We're happening.

I'd give us a chance but that means to be extra careful and plus we won't be able to go out together and be a normal couple.

I just wish that this is worth risking my job. I would risk it, to be with her, a teenager. And you know what everybody says about teens are, they're full of trouble.

Sophie POV:

I can't take it anymore. I want this class to end soon or else I would rip her clothes off infront of everybody.

The kiss was intense, too bad I didn't give all the sexy details about it like when I squeezed her ass and then she moaned. Hahaha. How sexy right?

I'm gonna ask her out on a date but...where? Hmmm...think Sophie, think.

Got it! To my secret place, where noone would be there except us. I like that.

The bell was gonna ringa any soo--

Ringgg Ringg Ringgg

Yeah yeah just like I've guessed it.

I sat on my chair telling my friends that i've got things to do. They understand what it was but they didn't knew about the hot make up session we had before the class.

When everyone was out, it was like the usual I've heard. Some saying of how sexy Ms. Adams is and others would say how pretty I was. Whatever.

I got into the front desk, I wink at her and she winks back and there...we continued where we left things out.

She pushed me hard against the wall and started the kiss.

This time, she kissed my lips like she wanted to do it since the 1st time we met. Her hot sexy fucking breath was damn, hot. I bit her lips causing her to moan. Our tongue was fighting for dominance, this is getting wild now.

"I'd like to take you out on a date" I told her

"Then I would love to go with you" she hold my waists and now I was sitting on her laps.

"Cool. Tomorrow then at my secret place at 6" I informed her.

She stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Well where's your secret place darling?" she asked with a fun look on her face.

I chuckled at my stupidity. Damn. "Oh, let's just meet at the park then I'll take you there".

"Okay babe" Eeek she just called me babe!! Ahhh!! How fucking adorable.

We were kissing again until...

"Can I join? It's been decades since you've been kissing. Everyone's gonna come in any sooner" We then immediately stopped and looked at who was talking. It was a girl, a girl I've never seen before, a newbie? Maybe.

"Oh um...Sophie this is Alexandria McLaren, the new student. You have probably knew her" I nodded I couldn't talk Jessica said that trying to act normal but it wasn't working. She was 100% embarassed.

Stop Sophie, stop. This is a big deal. Fuck.

"Hmm...I see a hot make out session between a student and a teacher. A thing I have never seen before and plus they were just infront of me." She chuckles. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Promise" uhh what? Is she being serious or not? I hope she is!

"Really? Without conditions?" I asked with my full attention to her answer.

"Well there is one condition" She looks at us. Me and Jessica nodded. "Actually two. First, be careful next time, always lock the doors and Second, don't do it just for hook ups but for real love" she...said.

Wow I was shock! Are these really her condition or is it a joke?!

"Really?" Jessica speaks in complete shock.

"Yes really. I don't want any enemies and you 2 look so cute" she utters "And plus, you..."she paused and looks at me. "Are the bestfriend of my old bestfriend so...whether trust me on keeping it cause I will keep it and that's a promise or don't trust me but I'll still keep it" she assured. Okay this girl is awesome. No wonder Eva is a nice person, it's because of her.

"Fuck I love you!" I rushed up to her and hugged her as tightly as I can.

She is awesome.

Jessica smiles then laughs so did I snd Alexandria. Oh and did I mention that she was also hot? Cause damn she is.

-----------------------------------------------------
Okay this is kind of a spoiler (Leave now if not wanting to hear it)

Alexandria will keep the secret, she will be the 4th bestfriend of the group.

:D thank you all for the votes! Damn I was shocked about it. I love you all! ♥♡

Heart. Heart.

Any predictions?