Chapter 30: Jealous

Dedicated To: nessunicorn

XD

Jessica's POV:

"So how's your first day of work then?" I asked Eleana.

"As a newbie, pretty good" She answers smirking.

"Haha okay then. Well it's good to have a colleague in her twenties because as you can see...they're more like in their thirties to fifties here" I look around and so did she. She laughs at me and pokes my arm twice.

"Yeah I know right but you're the one who's more like a newbie. It's your first year right?" She asks smiling, giving me a look that said 'You're the newbie'.

"Whatever. Anyways, I'm really thankful for your brother, Collin, for saving my life"

"Oh, it's his job anyway. But what happened to you anyways?" She asks curiously.

I scratch the back of my neck while staring at the floor hardly. "Just a student that accused me falsely" I frowned. "Anyways I better go now" I excused myself to go away.

Thankfully, it worked. "Yeah, sure and I was just wondering if you would want to grab a cup of coffee with me tomorrow morning?" She friendly asks.

I nodded my hand. "Sure. Just text me. Bye" She smiles and I got away.

Fortunately, I can go back home and rest for the rest of the day or also, maybe invite Sophie.

Sophie's POV: (2 Hours Later)

"So, you're going on a date with her when you have someone else?" I frowned at Jessica.

She grabs my arms to make me look at her. "No Sophie, for the millionth time, it's not a date. It's just a friendly hang out" She explained.

"But maybe she thinks it's a date" I insists.

"No. Even if she thinks it's a date, it's not one for me"

"So you're okay that she thinks it's a date between the two of you? Does she even know you're taken?"

"Ugh!" She groaned and lets go of my arm. "I'll cancel it then" She says as she grabs her phone ready to dial her number, I stop her.

"No, you don't need to" I told her smirking. She raised her eyebrows, confused to my sudden change of behaviour.

"What? Just 30 seconds ago you were complaining like a baby" I pouted at her words. "See and now you look like one" She placed her phone at the desk and continued watching TV quietly.

"Whatever" I late reacted. "I'm gonna go home now" I announces as I stand up from the sofa.

"No babe don't leave" She pouts at me with her puppy eyes that I wasn't falling for easily.

"I still have school tomorrow you know" She looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"But you always come here even if it's a school day and you even stay for the night sometimes. Please stay?" She pleaded.

I shook my head and streteches my arms. "No" I said firmly. "I just remembered that I forgot those essays that the English teacher had us make" I reminded her.

Her mouth was opened in an 'o' shape. "I can excuse you for that" Ugh, Jessica isn't seriously letting me go. I would surely love to stay with her but I just got pissed for a stupid fucking shit.

I wonder what I am doing to us. No, I actually don't. I frowned at her, obviously annoyed. She notices and pouts...again. She sighs. "Pfff. Okay then"