Chapter 43: Different Lives

Sophie's POV:

"Lift your chins a little and your open your arms a little, Sophie." Marcus, the photographer said.

I did as what he said. Well, I always did what they asked me to do. It's how the job is anyways but I don't mind, it's what I also wanted to do.

"Okay, that's all for today. It's getting late anyway so you can go. See you tomorrow." He dismissed me, a smile crept on my face. I love my job but it was just hell tirening. I thought we would just do a posture and that's all but there's more than that.

I pick up my stuff and put on my scarf, winter here was freezing. "Bye Marcus!"

I drive my car going back to my apartment that I sharw with Alexandria. I then remembered our conversation last night at the Rollers with her and Sarah. I just told Sarah everything that had happened to me in my senior year, beginning from my first day of school until to my last day in Los Angeles. I felt a big relief in my chest to have told someone my past and who wasn't involve in any of it.

What's most important is she took it nicely and wasn't judging me badly about it. Others would have judged me badly and probably report it to the police department and when I think of that, all I can say is Lol. Because probably, they won't have any proof of it.

I have arrived in my apartment and opened the door, revealing Alexandria who was watching the television. She look at me for a second and smiled, "Hey, how was work? Or should I say, modeling. 'Cause it ain't really working--"

"Shut up and WORK was usual. How about you?"

"Was fine. Tomorrow's my last day of work, how about you when is it?"

"Next week, I hope." I sit down next to her, opening a can of soda.

She switch the channels. "I met a girl today and she's really pretty fucking hot."

I rolled my eyes, she was the same Alexandria years ago except the fact she was more flirty than before. "Well, have you fucked her then?"

She shook her head. "I'm not just all about sex you know." Not all about sex? I wish I can believe that.

"Whatever. What's her name?"

"Chloe and you'd really like her, she's really your type. I mean she's not a teacher but she's a college student."

Not this conversation again. "I'm not ready for that shit again."

"Since when were you ready? You never were even ready when you were dating miss--" She cut herself off. I knew who she was going to say and yes, it bothered me but I can handle it. I guess. "I'm sorry, I didn't--"

"No, it's okay." Now, I was the one who cut her off. "As what I was saying, I'm not ready to go in a relationship again after what have happened. It's just full of stress, troubles, misunderstoodment and lies."

"Yeah, okay. But I invited her over, her name's Chloe by the way, hope you're okay with that?"

"Sure, when she's coming over? What time?" I asked, seeming to be interested.

"Tonight," She said. She glances at her clock, "And in an hour. So prepare yourself."

"And prepare your dick." I retorted.

"Vagina." She corrected. I rolled my eyes and took off in my room.

Alexandria's POV:

'Hey, I'm going to be a little early. Hope you don't mind? -Chloe'

'Sure. So where are you now? -Alexandria x'

'Outside your apartment, actually :) -Chloe'