Chapter 21: Jail

Jessica POV:

My lawyer, Collin Xavier, might have lost of keeping me out of jail but not the other next time. Jane was just a big liar, I wonder what will happen to her someday.

They might have won this battle but we will win this war!

This is my 1st day in Jail and well...girls here looks very pretty tough. They look at me perverty and that makes me uncomfortable. It's disgusting. "Hey!" One of the girls shouts for my attention. I didn't look back, I didn't wanted to. "Hey!" She shouts again, I walk faster to my cell since I was the only one in there but she walk faster than me and grabs my arm too tight for my comfort. "Hey bitch. Don't have manners I see." She squeezes my arm.

"No isn't it obvious?" I sarcastically says and tries to get out by shaking my arm.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" She warns me but I wasn't intimidated. I know if she ever tries something to me, I have still remembered my karate lessons.

"I dare you fucking bastard" I insult her, her eyes widen in anger. She tries to slap me but I was able to stop it with my other arm. "Get off me or else" I now warned her.

"Yeah? Or what?" She tries to be playful with me. I got angrier.

"Or else this" I shake my arms off violently and punches her face. She was knock down on the floor with her nose bleeding. Everyone then looks at us and formed a circle to us. They were shouting: 'fight, fight, fight'

"Fucking bitch" The girl gets up and her hands were form into a fist and she has a bloody face. I laugh. "What you laughing at?" She was confuse. Still the crowd was shouting for us to fight.

"You're ridiculous. What you gonna do hun?" I was mocking her. She gets angrier but when she was about to punch me, a prison guard stops her. I giggle then head back to my way to my cell. The others keep on looking at me, a smile of victory crept on my lips.

When I got to my cell, I slept. I was tired of doing all those jobs that I did so pretty much, I deserve some rest. As I was slowly drifting to sleep, my eyes closes. I was asleep.

*****Dream*****

It was dark. I can't see anything. I hear the police's sirens. What the hell is happening? I turned around to look for a light and there I saw...blood. Even on me, I had blood on my hands. What the fuck has happened?

*****End Of Dream*****

"Shittt!" I gasp. I look at my hands. Phew, just another bad dream. A prison guard was walking towards my cell.

"Jessica Adams. You have a visitor." An excitement flew over me. A visitor? Who could it be? But even not knowing, I was still excited. It could be Sophie.

I jump out of the bed and followed the guard to the visitors room. Olivia, Sophie's sisters, caught my eyes. "There" The guard points by his mouth then leaves us. I take a sit infront of her and from what I can see from her eyes, she was worried. But for what?

"Hey" She whispers while she's not looking at me.

"Hey" I said back. "What's up?"

Finally looking at me, she says. "Just wanna get you updated of what's going on."

Of what's going on? "I hardly only stayed for a day here. Is it important?" I asked confusely but with all my attention to her.

She lets out a heavy sigh. "It is and it's about Sophie" Her hands turned into a fist and tightly holds it. I tuned in more to listen. Million of thoughts were running through my mind.