Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker

Eva's POV:

In the middle of the city, there were the ambulance's sirens heard and the police's too. I was wondering why so I stopped and parked my car as I virougously walk to where the people were gathered.

There were screams, a horrible one. This reminded me of my horrible dream last time. I see blood on the ground and police officers are pushing people away.

"Goodevening people of Los Angeles. Here we are at a terrible car accident. As you can see, there are 5 different cars crashed, there are nurses and police officers clearing the scene. Three out of eight are dead and the other five are in a very terrible condition." A reporter reported.

I couldn't help but feel hurt and pity for these people. I started to look at the faces of the victim but a very familiar car caught my eyes. My jaws dropped. A hand tapped my shoulders multiple times. "Is that...Sophie's car?!" Alexandria yelled. I nodded.

We run to the car and searched for Sophie. This should be her car! It's her fucking plate number right there. "Step off ladies, no people are allowed here" An officer informed us.

"I don't fucking care! This is our bestfriend's car, where the hell is she?!!" Alexandria yelled at the officer angrily. Tears formed in my eyes and started falling down fastly, Alexandria was already crying.

We still keep on searching for Sophie until the officer speaks again, "Ma'am, the girl in this car is in that ambulance" He points to an ambulance, they were already closing the doors when Alexandria shouted to not close it yet. "I'm sorry" The officer then walks away.

We hurried to go to the ambulance but they refused to let us in. From outside, I can see Sophie covered in blood. Poor her, she didn't deserved this. What the hell happened anyway?

"Come, we should follow them from my car. We know the hospital anyway" I pulled Alexandria to my car and started driving crazy like the ambulance car.

__________________________________

Silence filled the waiting area in the hospital. We were waiting for the others. I didn't asked Alexandria yet to what happened to her, maybe she knows. Now is a good time.

"What happened to her?" I close my eyes and wait for an answer.

"I wasn't with her in the car or else I should have been dead by now" She answers sobbing.

"No, like what happened before the accident?" I opened my eyes and look at her.

She sighs and leans on the wall. "She had a fight with Ms. Adams"

I squint my eyes. Really? Where was I when that happened? And she was in MJ's party and so was I. What the fuck. "What? When? Where? And why?"

She sighs again. Her eyes were showing hurtness, pain and pity. "Remember when I told you I was going to spy on Ms. Adams?"

I nodded. "Yeahhh? Why?"

"Well at the party, when I excused myself to go get some ladies, it was a lie. I sneak out and without knowing, Sophie followed me and I was going out to their little party"

"Um...no. She followed you after a couple of drinks later" I stated.

"Couple of drinks?"

I nodded. "Yeah, four shots"

"No wonder she was buzzed but how did she knew where I was then?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I don't know. She told us she was going to look for you but where were you?"

"Yeah right" She smacked her face. "I was at their party"

"Oh yeah and what happened next?"

"Right. What happened next is Sophie being loud and all. She saw Ms. Adams, I mean we, we saw Ms. Adams about to hook up with a girl and then she yelled a fuck you to her and ran" She explain while closing her eyes, probably replaying the memory.

My mouth was formed in an 'o'. "Fuck"

And then, the others arrive which are Madison, Clara, MJ and Olivia. "What the fuck happened?!" They all shouted.

"Shhh! Sit." Alexandria shushed them and made them sit.

Alexandria explained what happened. We were all crying and just hoping for one thing and that's, Sophie to be fine.

"And where the hell is that bitch of a Jessica?!?" Madison asks furiously.

"Calm down please" A nurse passed by and told Madison. Madison let out a groan.

"No! Where the fuck is that bitch?!" She yells again, even louder.

Olivia shushed her. I should be smacking her head right now but I don't have the energy to do anything right now except to cry.

"Ugh, Madison" Alexandria pulled her down. "Shut up or they'll kick you out and then you won't know what wilk happen to Sophie." She took a deep breath. "Okay? Calm."

We eventually slept and when I woke up a doctor then approached us, I awoke them and we all stand. "That should be him" I whispered. We've been waiting here for 7 hours straight. Finally.

"Goodmorning, are you the family of Sophie McCain?" He asks.

"If friends are family then, yes" Madison answers harshly.

"I'm her sister" Olivia told the doctor.

"Okay. No parents?" He looks at a paper. "Oh I'm sorry. Nevermind that question"

"Yeah" Olivia says under her breath.

"I have both good and bad news. Where do you wanna start first?"

We looked at eachother. I wanted bad news first so the good news is what's left for us to hear.

"Bad news first" She answers. We nodded.

"Okay. Bad news is, She has her brain damaged by the car accident and she has a Retograde Amnesia which means, she can't remember anything and she's in a tenporary coma. I'm so sorry."

And there, our world tears apart. This is a dream right? No, this isn't.

"What? But..., she'll eventually remember things right?" MJ asked.

The doctor shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. It's permanent and the good news is, other than being in a temporary coma and having amnesia, she's alive"

Yup, my world is broken. Our world is broken. Olivia broke down crying first then all of us followed.

I'm starting to think, did nobody called Jessica? Why isn't she here?

Fuck her. I have this to worry.

I head out the hospital and look up at the sky. "Please, help Sophie, help us"

Olivia's POV:

She was all I had, all I fucking have. Why did she have to go?! Heavy tears run through my face.

I remembered when we were kids, we use to pull eachother's hair and slap eachother's arse, now we can't do that anymore, now can we?

I remembered when I wanted a sister, my parents gave me one and that was the happiest day of my life, when Sophie was born.

I remembered when I was the one who should change her diapers everyday and I was only 5 years old at the time.

I remembered when she first said 'I Love You' to me. Hell, it was cute.

I remembered when she told me she was a lesbian, I was happy that she told me first, first before Eva and Madison.

These memories will kill me everytime now. Now, that Sophie won't be able to remember those memories.

This will surely hurt like a motherfucker.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Don't be mad yow. This isn't the end for Sophie. The next chapter will reveal more of what's really happening.