Chapter 10: Girls Hangout

Jessica POV:

I lied. I lied about my feelings for her. But...I guess it was the right thing to do if I didn't want to spend rest of my life behind the bars.

Sophie, she kissed me. I kissed her. Well, we fucking kissed! Ever since the 1st week of school, she has always been flirting with me, I should've warned her but I didn't and I don't even regret it.

Blown. Away.

What should I do now? Shit just happened and it was just a peck right? It was nothing but still...even just a peck from her lips, sparks came running through my veins. Ugh!

I need to think through this. Thank god my students didn't bother me, or am I the one who couldn't care less about them?

Stay calm Jessica. Stay calm.

Sophie POV:

"Oh my Sophie, I so sorry" Eva says and Madison nods and pets my back.

"Yeah, we're so sorry but It'll be fine. I promise" Madison assured. I am just lucky to have friends like them, they are reliable, trustworthy, kind, helpful, friendly...etc. Everything good is.in them.

"Pinky promise, c'mon" Eva pulled her pinky out so did I and Madison. They pinky promise that everything will be alright.

"I love you guys" I told them and hold their hands. "I mean it."

"We love you too Sophie" Eva assured

"Yeah we love you too" Madison says.

They are perfect, the most perfect bestfriends I could possibly ask for.

___________________________________

"Thank god it's Saturday" I was happy obviously but also sad that I couldn't see Jessica. But she probably won't even talk to me after what happened anyway.

I need some time to think this through but I know Jessic needs it more than I do.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

A text message. I slid my screen to unlock it. It was from Eva, it says:

'Goodafternoon bae. My brother's club is opening today, we should come and plus we don't need fake ID's so yeah. I'll pick you up at 7 with Madi. See you'

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall. Shit I slept for 18 hours?! Damn it's already 6. I need to hurry up and prepare myself. RIGHT NOW!

Yeah becoming drunk is an option today so I won't have anything else on my mind besides partying hard then regretting it the next morning because of fucking hangover...

After taking my time to shower, getting prepared, it was 7 and my friends were coming here any sooner.

Knock Knock

"About time" I yelled from upstairs hoping that they would hear.

I opened the door and there was Eva and Madison looking sexy as ever.

Eva wore a red bright short dress, while Madison wore a black and white dress with a ribbon on it. It was cute.

I on the other hand wore short shorts that covers only 3.5% my legs. I'm such a slut. I wore a sleeveless neon that says: 'life is a rollercoaster'.  And I wore a beanie and some vans.

"Right beautifuls. Lezz partayyy!" Madison said in excitement. I wonder what's up with more lately. The other day, she was sad, worried about Gaelle and keep on talking about her but now, she doesn't talk about her anymore. I wondered when was the last time she mentioned her name.