Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...

Sophie POV:

Fuck this shit. What am I gonna say to Ms. Adams? This is fucked up. Anyways Sophie, stay calm. Just stay calm.

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

Bell shut up! I shouted in my inside. Oh well, at least I can have some private time with Jessica.

"Don't wait for me, just go, now. Ms. Adams wanted to talk to me" I informed them.

"Okay" they both said. "See you later then"

When everyone was out, Jessica motioned me to come to her, which I did.

"So Sophie as what we was talking about" She said in a serious voice.

I was annoyed by her seriousness though but it was still hot. "Why so serious sexy?" I flirted trying to make her stop that seriousness.

She giggles. "Ok Sophie. I think that you're one playful girl."

"Should that be a problem? I'm just like this when I see someone that I may like" trying to be seductive, I licked my lips.

She bite hers and damn, why is it getting so hot in here? "No, not a problem."

"Well if that's so...i'd better be going now teacher. I have a class to go onto" I said biting my lips.

Damn I swear she was looking at my lips all the time! She was staring at my lips. How cool was that? I really want to taste her lips, it seem just so kissable. I want it against mine. I'm going crazy.

__________________________________

"Sophie!" someone calls out from outside my house. Who the F could that be?

I opened the window to look who it was and it was Madison. Oh wow. Why haven't I recognize her voice?

I ran going downstairs to unlock the door, damn next time, i'm just gonna give them a pair of key to my house so that, I wouldn't complain of how terrible walking and running is.

"We need to talk. Also with Eva. So let's wait that she-" Madison was interrupted.

"No, i'm here" Eva said smiling. "So what are we gonna talk about?" Eva asks. I nodded to inform her that she can talk now.

"Well okay. This is important so no matter what happens, don't tell anyone. This is bestfriend secrets, okay?" She looked at me and Eva. We nodded. "So, today. After my last class I got into the clinic because I needed some medicine for this terrible back ache. But when I got there, there was no one except for a girl. Then this girl and I started to talk until we sort of...heated up. Then, we couldn't control ourselves then....well...we had....sex" she paused. She exhaled and inhaled. "And after we had sex, she told me her name and her name was...Caryn. When I heard that, I know I heard that from someone so close and that was Gaelle. Last time, Gaelle told me that she has a sister called Caryn. So, I asked Caryn if she knew Gaelle Radley and she said 'yes it's my sister'!. That means I HAD SEX WITH HER EFFING SISTER!"

I was in shock, so was Eva. We were in utter shock and we confirm it.

"What the Fuck?!" me and Eva both said in unison. I can see that tears were forming in Madison's eyea and Eva saw that too so we got up and hug her. "Let it go Madison, let it go" me and Eva advised.

---------------------------------------------------
This is just a short chapter. Mostly focused on Madison Landers.

Any predictions?

:D

FB: Aléxia Brooke (Junabelle)