Chapter 11: Avoidance

Sophie POV:

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

No fuck. No shit. No fuckig shit-way. Please don't tell me it's monday.

"Sophie! Get up it's Monday!" Olivia shouts from outside the room.

"Noooooooooooo!" I cried. I hate Mondays, if it wasn't for Ms. Adams then I wouldn't even try going to school.

Finally getting up, I rubbed my eyes. The sunlight burns my sleepy eyes.

"Ugh! Shitty sun" I cursed.

After preparing myself, I walked downstairs. Olivia was eating bacons and I went and sit down to eat with Her.

"Alright. I'm finished. I better get going, see you later lil'sis" Olvia gets up and pets my back.

"Hm okay" I say. "Goodbye"

___________________________________

"I have something to tell you guys" Madison says in all seriousness. "Yesterday, Caryn asked me out" she paused and she seem to fight whether to tell us or not too. "And I said yes" she finishes.

Eva sighs. There seem something going on on her mind. I wonder what.

I look back at Madison. "That means you don't like Gaelle anymore. It's fine. We 'laisse you faire'" I spoke it in French with means let her do what she wants. I smiled at her then her attention caught Eva who wad seeming worried about something and she was obviously uninterested about what Madison was saying.

"What's wrong Eva" Eva sighs again and looks at someone. I look at the line of het sight and saw a boy with his friends.

"It's Ben. The one who raped Eva... I REALLY WANNA KILL HIM RIGHT NOW! GIVE ME A KNIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HIS BLOOD FLOWING FROM HIS NECK!" Madison shouted. Everyone looks at her even Ben. Ben looks and walks away from us.

Madison then followed him with anger that flushed on her face. "Wait Madi, don't do anything stupid. You can get detention, go to principal office, or worse...get expelled." I warned her but she didn't seem to listen.

She walked faster, when she had the sight of Ben. We covered her mouth and pulled her aside before she can say anything else.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled infront of her.

"Well, what the fuck is wrong with you!? Eva got raped by this fucking ugly creep and we're not even doing anything, like if we didn't cared" She yelled even louder. She was very angry. But she was right...we were best friends, Eva got raped by that rapist and we're doing nothing about it. We just let it be.

"Calm down Madison. I told you, I don't wanna die just yet" Eva said calmly.

"Pfff. Whatever" Madison says. She shake her arms so she can get out of our hands that were tightened well at her arms but she still managed to get out. "And don't worry. I ain't going to kill him. Just go home." she assured us. I was gonna tell her that she was gonna ditch the class but I didn't even bother to. I bet she already knew, why wouldn't she? It's not like she was stupid to not know or something.

The bell rings. It was time for 1st period.

"Let's go" I said to Eva. She nods and we walked towards the class.

___________________________________

Bell rings. One word...Good.

Or maybe bad? I don't know damn it.

Me and Eva walked towards the class. Eva probably knew that I was nervous to see Ms. Adams because she keeps on giving me soft glances. I had a worried face of course.

I entered the classroom without greeting her like I usually do. Not even sayin a word, I took my usual sit beside Eva but Madison wasn't here.

She didn't notice me because she was focused hard on papers on her desk. She only noticed me when Eva said my name to ask if I made my homework, which I didn't.

She looks at me then turns away when she catches my eyes.

When everyone was in, she talks. "Goodmorning class, hoped you had a good weekend. Please show your homeworks now".

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I cursed for not doing my homeworks in English. Oh I was gonna get some today.

"Here copy. Fast!" Eva says while shout-whispering.

I copied her homework as fast as I can before Jessica comes to my table to check mine.

But I only copied the quarter of it since she got to my table.

"Ms. McCain, what is your reason for not doing your homework?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"I had problems" I told her. Her face then changed. Yep, she knew that she was one of my problems that I had to deal with last weekend.

She got back to the front, I was staring hard at her to get her attention. It wasn't working though, she tries her best to avoid me.

Jessica POV:

This is starting to make me uncomfortable. Sophie's hardcore stares freaks the hell out of me, why does she wants my attention so much? I know that she wants to talk about what happened last Friday but...there's nothing to talk about.

We can't be together. Simple as that.

Why does she even wants to be with me? Her teacher? Maybe to take advantages. Oh no, impossible, She has got straight A's in this class.

I try my best to avoid her. Knowing that if I didn't, then I could've pushed her hard against the wall and kissed her.

What the hell am I saying now?!? Fuck this.

I won't be able to handle this for too long. I wish I could.

J'espère que je peux l'aimer, l'embrasser en ce moment mais malheureusement...je ne puisse pas faire un truc comme cela.

Sophie POV:

Hmph...avoiding me, huh? No one avoids Sophie McCain, highschool queen bee, highschool model and highschool bitch.

She's damn fucking avoiding me, I hate it.

I'm gonna find a way though and the plan is set up on my mind.

I walk towards her desk. She looks scared by my approach but hey, student is in need. "Help me, I don't know this" I asked her politely.

She looks up at me and started explaining stuff. She didn't even bother to look at me to see if I was listening or not, but I wasn't. I stared onto her beautiful eyes, damn, why so pretty eyes? When she finished explaining she looks at me with a scared look. It was funny.

"You got it?" she asks.

I shook my head. "It's alright. It was just an excuse for you to talk to me" with that, her face looks annoyed now. I annoyed her so damn well. I walked back at my seat and winks at her. I bet that annoyed her even more.

____________________________________
Updated. Thanks for reading guys! ♥♡♥

:) Aléxia a.k.a me, loves you!

Any predictions?