Chapter 26: Revelations

Alexandria's POV:

"Yes! I'm coming right away!" Then I hung up. Sophie was back in town 2 days ago! And so was the girl who ran away, Clara. I hurridely got ready for this...moment? Well seeing Sophie will be a relief, she could have been murdered like her parents and damn, poor Olivia and Sophie. I wondered how Sophie took it.

______________________________

I knock on the door, twice. It opens with an open arm Sophie. "Sophieeee!" I hugged her and she hugs me back. "Oh my god, can't believe your back!"

"I can't believe it too, it has been rough there. You know, being their slave" She opens up. I stroke her cheek and kisses it.

"It's alright babe, you're now here with us, again!" I grab her hands and pulled her inside. "Oh this is for you by the way" I gave her a gift. She smiles and opens it.

"Oh my god! You shouldn't have bought me this!" She screams out. It was a half gold heart, the other half, I was gonna give it to Jessica.

"Here Jessica. For my favourite couple!" I hand it to her and she opens it. She has the same expression of joy like Sophie's.

"God, thank you Alexandria. Hope you aren't doing this to have good grades with me 'cause it ain't working like that" She kidded.

"Aw no. Lovebirds" I pulled them both in a hug and kisses both their cheeks. "I love you both, stay strong" And I pulled out of the hug. "Oh hi there Eva, Madison, Olivia and...Clara! Glad you're back!"

"Glad too" I kisses all of their cheeks and put my handbag down.

"So girls...let's go to the table for lunch?" Olivia suggests.

"Lunch!" We all said in unison.

"Wait Olivia" I stopped Olivia, she raised an eyebrow telling me to continue. "How did Sophie took it?" I lowered my voice.

"Took what?" She squinted her eyes and looks deeply at me.

"About your parents?" I whispered.

"She still doesn't know so keep your mouth shut" She murmured. Really? She still doesn't know. Shit then. I mouthed an 'OK' to her then head to the dinning area. I took a sit next to Olivia and Madison and infront of Sophie. "So..we still had to wait for MJ, he says he's coming soon."

Madison giggles. "Ha, the only boy, huh?" Eva nudged her. "Lol" She says.

Knock Knock

"That should be him!" Olivia says, she gets up and fetches MJ.

"OMFG!" MJ shouts then got to Sophie and hugged her tightly. Awkward hug, hehehe. "Glad you're back!" He kisses Sophie on the cheeks and played with her face. He then notices Clara. "Oh my...Clara!" Then, he hugs Clara...a little too tightly from what I can see.

"Okay guys. Take your sit here MJ" Olivia kindly demands him. MJ sits and smiles hugely at Sophie.

"Stop smiling at her like that you fool" Madison notices, Eva nudged her and tells her to shut up.

"Someone wants to make a toast?" Eva stood and eyed everybody around the table.

"Sure" Madison volunteers. She picks up her wine and so did everybody, including me. "To those who were long gone and missed much and now reunited and loved, cheers"

Everybody says, "Cheers!" and drinks their wine. "So Sophie, how was your adventure out there?" MJ asks her, everybody stopped what they were doing to tune in and listen. "Every small details count" MJ added.