Chapter 14: First Date

Sophie POV:

"Does this look good?" I asked Eva and Madison.

"Nope. Too short" Eva responded,

"Too slutty" so did Madison.

I pulled out another outfit, it was a yellow neon short and a sleeveless and gray vans.

"Perfect" Eva and Madison both said in unison. I smiled, so did they.

____________________________________

I was ready to go, Eva and Madison was giving me some quite helpful advices that I should do or not do, like:

Be honest

Be calm and not overly emotional or dramatic

Be polite and considerate

Don't talk about your exes

.......and other more........

I was heading towards the door, we said our goodbyes and they wished me luck. Until Eva grabbed my arm...

"Just one more thing, don't say 'I love yo'u on a first date until you really mean it" Whoah, I know that....I mean I don't. Just like what I said, Eva was a love expert.

"I love you guys" I pulled them in for a group hug. Did I mention how excited and nervous am I for this? Well, I did now. "See you tomorrow" I said while pulling out of the hug. They nodded and smiled as I walk towards my car, damn...they are the most perfect bestfriends anyone can have.

"Oh and don't forget that I was the one who arranged the plates in our secret place" Madison shouted proudly. I nodded and waved goodbye.

____________________________________

When I arrived to the park, there wasn't loads of people because it was getting dark and tomorrow's a work and school day.

I searched for Jessica until I found her, she greeted me with a huge hug that was very comforting. I hugged her back.

"Hi beautiful" she said looking up and down at me. "You look good"

"Hey, you look good too, gorgeous" I returned the compliment to her.

"So which car?" She smiles. Ughhh why does she have to be so cute? Her cuteness is killing me. Killing me. Killing me. It's poison. Am I under a spell or what? Because it sure seem like it.

"I'm the one who asked to take you out in my 'secret place' so...my car" I air quoted to the 'secret place'. Well, it was really a secret place though that I used to go when my parents are fighting and when I just wanna be alone.

I pointed her towards my car and when we were at it, I opened the passenger seat for her.

She smiled. "Thanks. And a beautiful car you've got there."

"Thank you" I replied. Ohh, I love my car that's why I named it Angelina because I so love Angelina Jolie, hahaha.

____________________________________

The whole ride was about me and her talking about our families. When we arrived, I immediatelt got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She chuckled. "You're such a gentlewoman Sophie. It's adorable. Thanks again" she walked out of the car and held my hands, this is awesome.

We walked towards the secret place, when we got there, It was the same as always. The huge tree and there was also a huge treehouse up there, whoever made it, I'm proud of them because it's sinply beautiful.