Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!

Sophie's POV:

I just remembered what I said to Jessica about going back to school in 2 weeks which was stupidly ridiculous because we won't even resume classes yet and it was still Christmas break for God sake. I don't want to hurry things up, now do I?

I don't even have any intentions to go back to school after all that have happened to me, I guess I deserve a break. Too much news, most of them were just unneccessary gossips which I still oddly consider: news. Thinking about what Olivia told me yesterday night was just my brain constantly reminding me that I have hit rock bottom and it's far off not going away any sooner than it would, maybe I would be this miserable for months or worst, years.

I think that my parents being dead wasn't going to change anything in my daily life because I have got so used to not seeing them, the only difference is that; I'll never see them again or if heaven really does exists then I would. Fuck that, we the McCain family are Atheist and I just don't know why. I just realized I keep on using those : 'Oh My God' words when I shouldn't. Anyways, that was so out of topic.

Fully awake in this bed of mine, which also lies the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life also known as, Jessica and which is also known as, my teacher. Ugh, sometimes, I just wanna ask my heart; Why haven't it fallen for someone else? Because for fucking sake I was sleeping and banging my teacher and which is also, my girlfriend. Not that I have a problem with Jessica but, she almost have ended her life in prison because of our relationship and I guess I care more about her life than mine. Hell, I'd rather die myself than herself to die, I'd just commit a fucking suicide. Point is, I'm deeply and insanely inlove with her, a world without her is a world of complete darkness and before she came, my world was dark, and when she did came, she brought light to my world. Nevertheless, she was the light to my world.

I was staring at her, staring at Jessica. I had to stop thinking about my parents for a second and just enjoy my life to the fullest. Moving fast was my only option and I guess I had to take it.

"I know you're looking at me" She says in a sleepy tone, I can see her eyes moving behind those eyelids. "Why d'you keep on looking at me?"

I chuckled a little. "I love looking at you"

"Well, stop it. It discomforts me" She announces and turns to the other side.

"How rude" I playfully complain, she turned to me then stuck her tongue out and then turned to the other side again. "How really undescribably rude" I heard her chuckle. Damn, this girl. Everyone would do anything just to be with her and well, I am with her now. I can't afford to lose her now, can I?

"Babe, just shut up and cuddle with me" She grabs my hand and puts it around her. I kisses her cheeks twice and settles up to have a good look on the side of her face. "About yesterday..."

I found myself frowning again to what happened yesterday. As I said, I only had one option and that's to move on fast. But it'll seem quite hard to do so when everyone just keep you on reminding about it. "Don't start with that" I simply told her.

She nodded her head slowly like if she was thinking about somwthing. I swear, Jessica is pretty hard to read. Normally, it'll just take me a second or two to know what's going on a person's mind but her..., it takes me forever or maybe even never.

After an awful 20 seconds of silence, she spoke, "You know Christmas is coming in a week and a half" I just nodded at her and gave her a small smile. "So, what are your plans?"

"I don't know. We'll maybe just throw a small party just between friends and also you"

"That sounds great" She agreed and kisses my hands. "I have never asked you this but..."

"But?"

"How many girlfriends have you had before me?" Hm...good question.

How many girlfriends I had before her...hmm..let me see; I of course had my first girlfriend, Kaelyn then her, her, her, her...etc. I have to admit, I never really had a serious relationship like what I have with Jessica now. Most of them were just sluts, who after a week of being together, sleeps with other bitches. Wonderful huh? Huh, I'm so sarcastic.

I realized I haven't answered her question yet, so, I snapped out of whatever-was-going on my mind then looks at her. "Well to be honest, I had about 11 girlfriends before you and 3 boyfriends when I thought I was 'straight' back then but they were really just sluts and douchebags, not all of them of course because I have to admit; I was also being the slut but anyways, there was no need to say that." I told her in my fast speech.

"Oookay slutty" She kidded. "But that's alot of exes you got there which I wouldn't be so surprised of because of your stunning look" Her compliments are always the best. This woman completes my life. "We have to go and eat lunch now since it's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon"

Olivia's POV:

As I was making lunch, Sophie and Jessica got downstairs with me. "Good morning" I greeted, "Oh no, it's good afternoon" I rephrased as I check my watch.

"Yeah. Good aft" Sophie greets half heartedly.

"Hey, good afternoon. What's cooking?" Jessica approaches me and smells with her nose, obviously, I mean, you can't smell with your ears. "Steak! I love steak!" I chuckled a bit and so did she.

"So you guys have any plans for Christmas?" I started a conversation.

"Yeah. We'll just spend it between friends and all. Not a big party, just a small one" Sophie says while drinking a cup of water.

"Okay then. Who else d'you wanna invite except for the obvious?" I ask her while flipping over the steaks in the pan.

"No one really. Jessica, d'you wanna invite someone?" Jessica looks at Sophie and smiles.

"Just a friend, Emily. She's not a teacher though just a friend, my bestfriend" Jessica announces her. Sophie nodded.

"That'll work. How about you sis?" She takes her coffee and sips.

"Yeah, I'll invite my bestfriend too." I told her with a smile.

She nodded. "Okay"

My bestfriend, Reece. She's a funny, smart and pretty girl. We've been bestfriends since 3rd grade and now, we're in Uni and we're still bestfriends. Although, we're not always together after Senior Year in Highschool because we aren't in the same Uni now.

Speaking of Uni, I haven't been there for a month now. I surely need to catch up after Christmas break.

"We need to buy the things for Christmas tomorrow" Sophie says.

"Things?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you know; lanterns, christmas lights, a big turkey, food and all that stuff" Jessica giggles at that and so did I. I nodded my head.

"Sophie, Can I talk to you?" I ask her. She glared at me for a second and then nodded.

Still glaring, she says, "What?"

"I receive a letter this morning from I don't know where but anyways, before mum and dad you know..., they signed a contract that when they die, we're gonna receive the money. Which means, half and half" I explained. "So I guess we're receiving the money next week."

"Yeah" With that, she ran up stairs with Jessica.

Everything's gonna be fine...right?

--------------------------------

Just a small boring chapter :) Anyways...the next chapter will be fastforwarded to Christmas day.