Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You

Alexandria's POV:

2 weeks have passed and so far, no one has noticed that Sophie hasn't got amnesia. There was one close time though that MJ almost found out but hopefully, he didn't or at least, I don't really know. Just to say that MJ is quite a good observant.

Sophie was released in the hospital 5 days ago and I had to admit of how I was really surprise of how good she can act and pretend like she really had amnesia.

I applaud as I enter her bedroom, "Brava, brava"

She squinted her eyes, confused and shook her head. "What?"

"For being such a good actress" I sit down on her bed, accross her, staring at her with a smile.

"I miss Jessica" She puffed and lays down pouting her lips.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "But she always comes to see you, like almost everyday" I pointed out.

"No. Like, I miss her touch, her kiss, her...her arms around me and all of those little things."

"Then tell me why you're doing this" I said. "No, tell me why we're doing this" I emphasized on the 'we're'.

"Can't you see, I've put her through loads of shit already and myself too. I just think it's better this way" She explained. "And besides, she deserves better than a little rebel shit than me"

I giggle. "Don't say that. True, you're a rebel but you're her rebel, Sophie"

She rolled her eyes playfully at me. I join her laying down. "Have you think of a plan?"

"Plan?" I asked confused but then remembered, my mouth formed in an 'o' shape. "Oh yeah. I already told your sister that you wanted to go to New York and I lied to her that before your amnesia, you wanted to live in New York and that's where you wanted to die and all. She bought it and said that it was for the best and asked me when we were going to leave." I explained, leaving me out of breath after.

"Okay" She said. "We're leaving in 2 weeks"

"2 weeks" I repeated. "Are you going to say goodbye to everybody?"

"I'm going to say goodbye to them but not Jessica." She answers. "It'd be too painful"

I nod in complete understandment. "You're going to miss the ardor that she gives you." I stated.

"I will and her voice too which is euphonious"

"I was thinking that you could maybe sing a song for our last day and night here" I smiled, waiting for her response.

She shrugs. "Sure, why not."

"Come on let's go down" I stand up and waited for her by the entrance of the door.

We walked heading downstairs to the kitchen to see Olivia watching television. "Oh, hi." Her head looks up to us with a smile on her face.

"Hi" Sophie sits down besides her. I wish, it's not too awkward. Considering that Olivia thinks Sophie can't remember a thing when actually, she remembers everything.

"You know, you used to like Orange is the new black, you would watch it everyday on Netflix" Olivia brings up. I laugh internally, damn, what would have happened right now if I didn't heard Sophie and the doctor back in the hospital? I'd probably be still crying, like everyone else, Olivia is just being strong and I admire her for that.

Sophie nods and glances at me. "So when are you two leaving?"

"In 2 weeks" I join them sitting and watching the television. "I was wondering if we could make a little farewell party for this" I stared at Olivia. "If that's okay"